3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 08.10.19 08:46 pm

Given the task to par harbour (Fallout 4)

Got a job Semper Invicta. Gave it to the Dance, says we must help the scouts of the brotherhood, i.e. to carry out their tasks. And they give the job to par harbour, which I even have the quest yet. Ie add-on is not activated. And dunno how to activate it. And now I have a quest to go kill Kellogg. And if you kill him it will arrive the brotherhood of steel. And even with Dance friends. In short, it turns out some sort of haze.
Don't know what to do? What the fuck I do these morons give the job to par Harbor? This is a different game altogether. And I have to access even yet. And even if it was something I never wanted there to climb.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deyl 08.10.19

Such a bug.common.You don't need to access it through cheat terminal to teleport to this location.(There is eng. the version of the terminal).

a
ahanovskiy 08.10.19

Deyl
what? what cheat terminal?
And do not worry of sky will be if I don't do the job Semper Invicta before the arrival of the brotherhood of steel?

D
Deyl 08.10.19

ahanovskiy
Will not.

Z
Zh1VaGo 08.10.19

Deyl
It's an endless kV, the type of hearth bring. They have each faction. Do not mandatory to undergo.

a
ahanovskiy 08.10.19

Zh1VaGo
actually mandatory, without them the campaign mode for the brotherhood of steel not to go

A
Alex Kayfoviy 08.10.19

ahanovskiy

At the police station two idiots give recurring tasks. 4 times going through the game 3 times and fall into the Headlight Harbor... just doing other jobs and not worried about it, when the time comes to go to far Harbor, and then perform the task
And Yes, the way the Headlights harbour a very interesting addition, but there is better to come back later

Spoiler

D
Deyl 08.10.19

Zh1VaGo
ahanovskiy
That would get rid of them.For any need to perform one job.but....He still has time.This is not something terrible will happen.if it is not yet to perform Semper Invicta.It is still forced upon this quest.

F
Funt_1977 08.10.19

Bear with me while on the Island you will get ...

l
longerr2007 08.10.19

ahanovskiy
Tasks to be performed 3 times-then it will be the progression of the Brotherhood and,more importantly,after 3 completed tasks, you open the opportunity to improve the armor (hybrid).
To get to the Island you quickly-take the quest from the receptionist at search of the nickname and run it.Then get the quest to find Kasumi and go to the Island.

o
otrina 08.10.19

ahanovskiy
loaded a save game before taking the job as the scout, I can give more. you're in the story are on the map do not climb unnecessarily, so don't open locations in bulk. as I understand all of the repetitive quests depend on the availability of undiscovered locations. if few of them start to give jobs to the locations of the additions. I like that in nacworld sent.

F
FileCrasher 08.10.19

ahanovskiy
It can not go on the quest Semper Invicta. Rather, it is a quest Quartermaster or the Cleansing of the Commonwealth.
Cm. section Notes in the article at the link.

p
potter790 08.10.19

ahanovskiy wrote:
actually mandatory, without them the campaign mode for the brotherhood of steel not to go
In fact, not required. It is better not to perform until the arrival of BS and pass it to the captain Kelso. And the DOP for Suzette BS don't have to go.

M
Makseris 08.10.19

There are mods on the Nexus about quests in DLS locations, or rather disabling them.

a
ahanovskiy 08.10.19

potter790
the first two stage of the story, if they do not perform you will not run the story quest Semper Invicta

p
potter790 08.10.19

ahanovskiy
Want to tell dirizhabel does not arrive? )))
For this quest just go to the police station, what would the Dance took in the novices, and all. You can not do even this, dirizhabel will arrive in any case.

a
ahanovskiy 08.10.19

potter790
and here dirijabli? Dans won't give your job search unit not yet will do the job of scouts to far Harbor

p
potter790 08.10.19

ahanovskiy
Will not give a Dance, I'll give Kelso. Open the guides on the passage and see, if he did not know. And it's not a story quest, the main tasks for BS issues Maxson.

S
Spiny 08.10.19

The quest for the Headlight Harbor gives Agency Valentine(diamond city). And even there you can take the nick in partners(if you are interested in the history of the nickname). But then there is an opportunity to inform the Brotherhood of Steel on sintag in far Harbor

a
ahanovskiy 08.10.19

Spiny
no, I was in the Harbor lights send scouts brotherhood, Reese and Heylin and Valentine