3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 02.05.20 09:21 pm

The problem with the textures in garis mod (Garry's Mod)

Installed those files which are necessary to prevent this problem,but the fact that on some servers it's still not working,some players are not visible skins(it says eror)are pink texture.The folder with the files installed,cs sours could not buy.Is there a way to fix this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
876890 02.05.20

Download texture cs sours separately(see workshop).

876890 02.05.20

Most of the textures in Harris taken from fashion cs sours.

M
MrVoprosic 02.05.20

Not only sours. See the full list of textures and see what you have. Sometimes even a game can bring a bunch of ERROR. Here's an example I have only 2 games from the list, but even those two games I have on the server are ERROR. But most often it happens because of problems in the game. Maybe something is conflicting, or just not loaded to the end. Here's an example: my friend has an addon to a weapon, but I don't have installed. When I connect it, I loaded the game on his server, but all the same weapons instead of my ERROR, and for working the guns no sound of gunfire. But when I signed up for this addon, the ERROR disappeared, and all errors and bugs were corrected. Maybe it's all due to the fact that you're not subscribed to these Addons. After all, they are loaded you have the time or the fact that it's full. This explains almost all the problems. But one thing I know, the ERROR you have will always be, regardless of whether you have subscribed to the addon, or bought and activated(Yes, they need to activate Harris) all games in the list. You will always ERROR to get rid of them, because there is always something that is causing errors in the game.

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

MrVoprosic
Hard to say,mostly skins do not work and some weapons that seems to be loaded.The players on the server asked and the staff all answered that all is normal.I'll try to rummage around in the workshop

M
MrVoprosic 02.05.20

MrWorld
Well, good luck searching for those Addons, but still not the fact that everything will work.

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

MrVoprosic
Just on some servers is working fine and the other isn't and all the problems with the skins.Thanks for the help

M
MrVoprosic 02.05.20

MrWorld
We're brothers in sorrow, I also have problems with skins, and everything. If you need help, please!

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

MrVoprosic
OK thanks)by the Way you play Garris mod?

M
MrVoprosic 02.05.20

MrWorld
Yeah, been playing a long time. The only thing I have not understood, they are tools

G
Ganster666 02.05.20

Guys, what to do ??? I have skins of characters and weapons are stretched along the y axis and I don't know what to do)))

G
Ganster666 02.05.20

Guys help I got the skins to somewhere stretches to the top and skins of the characters, too, and the roofs of the houses have natural color((
MrVoprosic