3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romeo Kate 02.05.20 09:22 pm

Little fps... (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I'm not the first asking about this problem,but as I was not looking for a solution,I never found it...Next... Before about half a year ago played in ets normal with a huge pack of mods and had about 40 fps on almost max speed. Then I decided to refresh my memory and play again.But it was not there! First, there is a problem with creating a new profile... the game freezes when you click on the create a new profile tightly and the only way out was ctrl+alt+del,and even so the game was closed all Windows and did not give to click on anything,had to log out or restart the computer... It's OK,I solved the problem by downloading a blank profile from the Internet,okay. After,immediately after starting the profile and I took the first load and started the actual gameplay,the game did not give more than 8 fps on minimum and 18 on ultra which was weird,tried to put maximum speed and remove some effects,the idea of just picking up the settings on the abum.In the end, not looking at the road and wykrota the mouse completely to the right get 30фпс,finally,only to drive you can not...If you turn the camera on expensive max 26фпс and in very rare cases...Trying to find a solution on the Internet all say that a weak PC but I was good on earlier versions of the game,and now.Next, I do not know what I should do sur.Yes, I play the pirates,but downloading several different Repack from repackager the problem is not solved,but I got rid of the problem with the new profile by going to account anglikansky letters in the name on the computer...
Configuracin my computer:
intel core i5 2500K
nvidia 460se
This is quite enough...before this Assembly, when the maximum speed was about 40 fps in the traffic Here...I think the last chance to solve the problem,if anyone knows what the solution to this problem I ask to my tent.Jojo in a PM or in the comments to the topic as you prefer...
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dronls 02.05.20

Romeo Kate
curve engine

_
_BESIK_ 02.05.20

I have a transition on v1.27x started to really warm up the card and dropped FPS.Tried a lot of things but what does that help except one.Included in the game vertical sync" and everything became chorus, And I would hardly have learned if I hadn't deleted the old save and started a new game.When starting a new game enabled in the settings of the plane and I'm always in all the games at once shut down.Such is the strange jamb...

R
Romeo Kate 02.05.20

_BESIK_
Now I will try)

S
Slava104 02.05.20

So the demands of the game have changed...

R
Romeo Kate 02.05.20

_BESIK_
Some of my 40-60 fps never came back,but putting a scale to 400%(only as max. fps may issue) and inserting the synchronization and lowering all the settings so not quite the pixels were left 20-30 fps without traffic I think will be a stable 30...

R
Romeo Kate 02.05.20

Слава104
I do not think that for half a year they apnuli graphics at 20-30 fps and was not))

M
Maks2703 02.05.20

The game was bad optimized, since the city is sinking at all, even on the i7, and by the way the graphics card I think plays a big role for fps in this game, so with your I would honestly would not have sat down to play.

S
Slava104 02.05.20

Romeo Kate
View the system requirements for the game and understand everything.

l
lokkie 02.05.20

Maks2703 wrote:
The game was bad optimized,
Rather, it is not friendly with counters FPS. )
I have the Fraps fps shows 1.. if not 0. )))

Romeo Kate wrote:
Yes, I play the pirates,
The problem may be because of this, maybe because of the mods.. mean profile, etc.
Play on the license, and single and MP, with 0фпс such problems as you had. )

S
Shadrad 02.05.20

Maks2703
Almost every game always drags vidyuhi. Well, the topic above already written about what you need to watch the system requirements for the game. The game needs at least - GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000). But in the recommended requirements specified GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB). Well, still, I wouldn't trust the pirates.

L
LehaM 02.05.20

_BESIK_
Have been using VSYNC in all games, in order to extend the life of the graphics card. But in ETS 2 it is especially important.

S
Shadrad 02.05.20

LehaM
If, for example, Monique has a standard vertical scan at 60Hz, but none thus really pissed (gives a lot more than 60 frames), it is certainly better to put V-Sync. In General, the question to enable V-Sync or not - it all depends on the monitor and a video card.

S
Serba_stalker 02.05.20

Aigru reset helped me too..was drawdown from 60 to 30 fps.license 1.27.9. now everything is fine 60-50fps average traffic..

F
Foxers 02.05.20

_BESIK_ wrote:
Included in the game vertical sync" and everything became choir
Interestingly, I have a weak comp, it was the opposite: disable VSync normalized image and the game went very smoothly.