3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amenseza 02.05.20 09:22 pm

Glitch texture (Dark Souls 3)

When you run, occasionally there are glitches like in the screenshot. From killed mobs strip Il the shadow in the plane Rosaviatsia. In other games I had ever seen. The computer pulls, setting poked in all combinations. Direkth 11 oboval, fiziks updated.
How to get rid of this garbage?

10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 02.05.20

repak same curve

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.05.20

Amenseza
like the wood curves if NVIDIA reinstall a clean installation, or is there a program for clean installation )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.05.20

Amenseza
maybe the window can not play ) if the pirates put from Khattab

D
Ded MastDay 02.05.20

It's either a problem with your video driver or overheating graphics card. Yeah, and why is the screen running at the same time the two Windows of the game? In General, update driver, to reinstall the game and run in full screen mode, in a single copy=). Preferably, the start time of the game, close the browser, paint, Skype and other crap...
PS. In any case, pomonitorte temperature Afterburner-Ohm.

A
Aleksandr Lepilin 02.05.20

Artifacting, then dying video card, try to reduce the frequency vidyuhi if the new wood will not help.

I
IgorAndreevich 02.05.20

Artifacts is the video card. Here only to guess where the weak spot is very difficult. First things first you need to remove everything completely and reinstall (firewood and the game itself). Then open the system unit and vacuum all the dust from it and clean with a brush and vacuum cleaner. Then run and check if the problem is solved. If not, then you need to run CPUZ and in the tab video to see the bus connection if there is PCIe x16, the problem with the motherboard excluded and we conclude that it is 99% of its scribe. Then you need to see if its a cooler, if not, what change, if Yes then look at its working temperature through a program MSI Afterburner. If heated strongly, you can try to change the thermal paste (if its more than 2-3 years old) on Gelid GC Extreme. If after all this nothing helped it remains sensitive to lower frequency vidyahi, reducing its performance and waiting until it finally RIP.
Once I very long suffered on ecmo about it, because it turned out I had a universal motherboard with an AGP port and a PCIe x4. That's because the stub port I have always had such problems.

E
EvgenyDMT 02.05.20

Amenseza
In all games,or only here?

A
Amenseza 02.05.20

Answer all at once: running in a window that the screen was a stupid white screen, repak from hatab, in other games such shnyaga not. the second icon in the system tray is from the settings of DSA in which I went through. the only artifacts from moving objects and moving shadows, and only in DS 3 if the corpse kicking - these bands move with him.
cleaning the computer recently. restarting sometimes helps and play all day without problems.
the pasta did not change, do not want to climb their crooked hands
all coolers work
wood vidyuhi updated.
changed three Repack - everywhere the same.
this was a long time in FF 14 sometimes. it helped the shaman with the direct x from 11 to 9
vidyuhi geforce gtx 680
the temperature fluctuates around 55 during the game

D
Ded MastDay 02.05.20

Amenseza wrote:
changed three Repack - everywhere the same.
So the problem is not exactly in the game files
Amenseza wrote:
this was a long time in FF 14
Most likely the reason of the fault of some texture units on vidyuhi. Can occur sometimes, not always, and only when involved in this faulty unit. Alternatively, you can try to reset the settings in the Nvidia control panel to default, but in the game the texture quality is set to medium, low, completely reinstall DirectX and check. In General, you need to have to look for a new vidyuhi, while this is not covered. Can run special benchmarks to stress test.

A
Amenseza 02.05.20

I dunno why, but it helped I have to restart steam when launching the game.
how to switch off all problems disappeared