3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konrad Marburg 02.05.20 09:22 pm

Favorite character (Planescape: Torment)

Look, the forum has died happily, but you never know! Unsubscribe anyone what the character is like. I personally Mortes. Such a vivid and memorable character not often seen.
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psihodolb 02.05.20

Yes, almost all of the mort... (=

K
Konrad Marburg 02.05.20

People unsubscribe! Don't let the forum to die completely!

P
Psihodolb 02.05.20

Why?... Let him rest... there is none - well, okay... (=

M
Metal Boss v 02.05.20

Morte, kaneshno. And Nordom & Annah. All good, especially when you enter into a dialogue with each other.

N
Nedra Chili 02.05.20

Anna or mort

a
astand 02.05.20

The mort and Nord.

V
Virgil_ 02.05.20

Heh, me too mort's favorite character.

K
Konrad Marburg 02.05.20

Well, it's not surprising. An eternal optimist, sense of humor, and pohabnik one another. Conversations with prostitutes are worth.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 02.05.20

Dakkon. High wisdom and intelligence he's a really interesting and cool. And yet he has the coolest sword.

h
hellRAISER_13 02.05.20

Nordom, definitely))

Nordom: A query, Annah: is your tail's purpose to indicate your current level of hostility?
Annah: What kind of stupid question is that you pikin' sod box?
Nordom: My analysis is correct. Danger! Danger!

D
Deathamphetamine 02.05.20

B ьб38вщ7
Why even Ignus ? He's a fucking Persian! Such an interesting story, superb voice acting, and of good quality it becomes just a conductor of the Gehenna of Fire))))
I generally do not like mages in RPGs, and always play the other classes (with rare exceptions), but Ignus was really hooked. When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is but torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace.

G
Garrus-1994 02.05.20

Mortes.

G
GODz1lla 02.05.20

By far Morte, who else)

D
Droda 02.05.20

Morte, Duck'con, Ignus... But in General, all the members are good.
From the NPC would like to acknowledge the Practical incarnation of the Nameless, Full, Deionarra...

D
DarkOver 02.05.20

MORTE AND I!!!!

D
DonLeno 02.05.20

Nameless)

A
Artciss 02.05.20

Fallen grace, well Morte
from the NPC mnoha is Ravel, can't remember who was standing at the bar next to the ABB, polonuevo reckoned what he says, Nemili, ECCO, Lothar, and Some dude in Festhalle lectures about the lives and deaths a little cool voice, interesting Dominant, that's something

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

And I really liked Anna. The truth is, playing a modern RPG and not think that the companion will so often get involved in the dialogue

L
LeonKay 03.11.21

Probably like many others, favorite characters are Anna and Morte.
Here, alas, there is little originality.