3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olezha Buhalo 02.05.20 09:22 pm

LoL item (Diablo 2)

from your (all of whom I know) permission, open a new topic item is funny and not good

43 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 02.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo, that FERC confirms that the balance of armor in Lod specks.

Q
QLinkee 02.05.20

Obsessed wrote:
in this bad joke of Lod
With the classics would have to throw the shard :)

O
Obsessed 02.05.20

QLinkee you that! in KL perfect balance, don't do that! :( need Sorka 63% fcr? please Maelström[30], mages[20], ring[20] and Amul is possible with +to skills. need 105%? no question: the shard (there's no way, etzh 105!) [50], mages[20], ring[20], eyeless shield[20] and Amul again to the talents! it's in Lod balance specks, and KL all type topcik, even IM cut 10 times!

O
Olezha Buhalo 02.05.20

firkax
if you take the low DF and stick 2 Sorka 3 cold 3 sold master blue will rullee for a simple reason-cut. -RES is better than 100дмг!

O
Obsessed 02.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo, somewhere I heard vaguely that +cold sk dmg, just increase cold mastery.. )

f
firkax 02.05.20

a very strange rumor, given that cold mastery does not give damage

O
Olezha Buhalo 02.05.20

Obsessed
9koff'have a blog ?

y
yok0o 02.05.20

Obsessed wrote:
Maelström[30]
prowu proweniya, no po4emu ne shard? lres?

O
Obsessed 02.05.20

blue will be rulidee for a simple reason-cut. -RES is better than 100дмг!
Oleg Bukhalo, no, General. that is, if he does not drive, then the increase in DF always gives more -res (instead of +DMG) than blue. I told you in the face sent the link in their profiles.

yok0o, not, Kalinki offer a shard with a CL to remove it, type IMBA, I said trying vtulit that is not IMBA and that a lot Varick, as necessary. just kidding, essno. :-)
however, I got KL Mael', and the Shard - no. and either way.. :-)

y
yok0o 02.05.20

Obsessed
nujno voobwe cl ubrat'
zavodi stoyat, odni paravozeri v strane

O
Obsessed 02.05.20

yok0o, I agree, but to the guys it was not withdrawal, it is better to remove one act - first 4th, then 3rd, etc.

6Kau6 02.05.20

There rustled the pages of the Internet,stumbled,neighing =) old people will appreciate it ;D

y
yok0o 02.05.20

Obsessed
ili pribavlyat' ewe po dropu 1 mula

O
Obsessed 02.05.20

yok0o was an old joke about Gorbachev: - Sorry. I have so many fresh ideas.. ;-)

D
Diaslon 02.05.20

If not difficult, explain what the error is. (hc ladder)

O
Olezha Buhalo 02.05.20

Diaslon
hah, nezadachka. should have worked,if only you are not single you are going)

D
Diaslon 02.05.20

No, it is not single. This is our hardcore. Can give liked. (I somehow did not want to redo it:))

Q
QLinkee 02.05.20

Diaslon
Despite the fact that Roorda says that you can collect in maces, and the description of the object class mace, this weapon type hammer in which runeword not going to.

O
Obsessed 02.05.20

..and want to know what the nubas! <;D

O
Olezha Buhalo 02.05.20

Obsessed
I sensed it sho badass )) bitches Blizzard, firkus them no!!!!