3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Sologub 03.05.20 07:26 pm

A long delay in the game. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

In the game 40-60 fps stable, but somehow there's a problem. There is a huge delay from the keyboard (i.e. you press the button and after 3 seconds your character reacts). Whether it is related to the load on the graphics card or the processor (it is pretty weak).

19 Comments
Sort by:
a
adikus1 03.05.20

Nikita Sologub
Buddy playing on the same configuration!! current I have 6GB and one to one! I do not have this problem! this is a bug at you strange.because of percent and vidyuhi definitely not. Try to reinstall the game may help. buddy share on what graphics settings you play at what resolution? I have another problem sometimes the game freezes like(I at first thought hung) and then a couple seconds on normal. And so periodically. Don't know how to solve it. You don't have that?

N
Nikita Sologub 03.05.20

adikus1
nope, that's all right with it. Tried everything setup. With fps everything is fine but the latency is huge. Especially in the city. For in the beginning there is not much noticeable. Sometimes even pressed, let go, and the character is still moving

A
Artem080 03.05.20

Yes, Yes, too, is there. No lags and hangs sometimes for a few seconds. Che is not знаюadikus1

a
adikus1 03.05.20

Артем080
and you have litsuha or pirates?how much RAM?

m
mascarel 03.05.20

Nikita Sologub
my GTA was the same, do so
Go into control Panel , then to the tab Keyboard, there will be 3 items or th XS there, the first 2 move all the way back, click on Apply and OK. Then go into the game and check. Sorry, was not able to explain in detail because I'm Kazakh and they do not know your language, but I hope you understand

d
de_grass 03.05.20

Nikita Sologub
Same trouble.In the first mission it never happened,probably due to the fact that it is a linear mission.To open world this slapes starts sho that it's just MDA.Consistently played at a high,but with a change to low, nothing has changed.What to do Heeze.

d
de_grass 03.05.20

Omarbek Kuanyshev
Checked,nothing has changed.

W
W1ns_Smile 03.05.20

Same problem! Began after he arrived at the station and ran after the thief. Very cool, when I walk down the platform all the rules, and if you climb up to the houses begin to assume control.

d
de_grass 03.05.20

With a gamepad no such troubles.But with a gamepad to play it is full of spice,for me personally,I will look for a solution troublesom on the keyboard.

A
Artem080 03.05.20

adikus1
pirates, 4GB RAM

L
Losundrik 03.05.20

same thing with management. thread who che learned? And that is not comfortable

W
W1ns_Smile 03.05.20

not playing yet, waiting for patches....

a
adikus1 03.05.20

Артем080
maybe we do not have enough memory or CPU is not over.maybe the pirate is not

A
AgentTNT 03.05.20

punto switcher CUT and stop control brake

W
W1ns_Smile 03.05.20

AgentTNT
Thank you! Help!!!

J
JockerSS 03.05.20

In General, I found the problem I have, Maybe someone will help. If antialiasing in the game - to put on the maximum of all delays of the control disappear completely, so always lags and brakes when riding in a carriage. The lower the smoothing ( especially if you turn it off )---the stronger the delay in the controls and brakes while riding on carriages. game pirates.

b
broproduct 03.05.20

the delay is a bad thing !

t
topotam 03.05.20

If someone more important... the same problem was in Unity are you Running in the clamped shift, then let go and he runs... Then you can be a terrible zaberski on pressing the keys right, left, etc. But in Unity it was a simple fix - Max Pre-rendered frames to put in 1 (Nvidia panel). Here isn't helping. Tried all sorts of things. Helps only one: disable full screen mode and play with the box - then everything is fine (the only strip window at the top of all the spoils).

S
Suya 03.05.20

JockerSS
Thanks bro, helped