3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazyl2011 03.05.20 07:27 pm

The mouse sensitivity.... (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Can anyone in the know, you can increase the mouse sensitivity somehow?
12 Comments
Sort by:
k
kv1 03.05.20

also very interesting

S
Shadowarm 03.05.20

bazyl2011
If you mean the sensitivity when turning,I think no way.I switched the meter from 1500 to 2000 and the difference is not felt

K
Kostya_Vong 03.05.20

In short, I write the answer, since deleted from the blog :) Go this route:

C:\Users\[imagse]\ AppData\Local\HellbladeGame\ Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
there are several files we need GameUserSettings.ini, open it and look for lines:

1) AxisMappings=(AxisName=LookUp, Key=MouseY,Scale=-1.00000)
is set to -1 from -10 to -7 (as will be the norm, but if you can supply less), will receive
AxisMappings=(AxisName=LookUp, Key=MouseY,Scale=-10.00000)

and here this line:
2) AxisMappings=(AxisName=Turn, Key=MouseX,Scale=10.000000)
put instead of 1, from 7 to 10 (as will be the norm, but if you want to put), we get
AxisMappings=(AxisName=Turn, Key=MouseX,Scale=10.000000)

Do not forget to save. Here is the graphics settings, if suddenly to whom it is necessary :)
Your mouse sensitive now, be careful :)

w
wild ass 03.05.20

Yes, it's just hard as to pass the point where she is being chased by Dillion fire this is not real! Do not turn around! That is so wrong

P
Piranezi 03.05.20

wild ass
I used to turn key At (approximation). click and mouse turn at the same time. so the mouse works perfectly!

w
wild ass 03.05.20

Barely passed, well, this is a gesture generally

K
Kostya_Vong 03.05.20

KsaKen
By the way, I also agree, but always does not work to press concentration. And then the mouse a little bit faster (although the speed of the mouse in the concentration also increases), but during the battle, do not see, and while the focus on runes then nonsingular problem...

b
bazyl2011 03.05.20

Kostya_Vong
Thanks for help =)

l
lock10100 03.05.20

Kostya_Vong,join the top post.Infa need.Thank you.

K
Konyahin 03.05.20

Kostya_Vong
to with cancers of your configs in the normal mode, as it slowly turns and turns

K
Kostya_Vong 03.05.20

Konyahin maybe you put a small value? I immediately set 1.5, 2, and the difference is not felt, and when set to 10, it has become noticeable speed increase. Try to put the value above/below...

K
Konyahin 03.05.20

Kostya_Vong
I'm talking in normal mode nothing has changed, in the mode of concentration or whatever it's called, I changed, I won't be constantly in this mode to run and not whether it