3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19 08:46 pm

Questions on the passage (Dust: An Elysian Tail)

There are issues tangential to specific places...
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

How to blow up these walls?
Who knows, prompt please!
Bombs-fruit number not found(((
Location the Mudpot in the Cave Kiriman.

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

And again.
How to get this key?
Any way to jump it doesn't work(((
Location Kirelinko test #2, about the basement of the village of Aurora.

A
Azazellz 08.10.19

If still relevant - the wall (both) explode as you play - when you find the Lady, from her chambers will teleport right behind the wall, that in the first picture. There's a bomb to blow up first, come back, and bring the second, only to drag it is necessary to quickly, because the timer there almost back to back (when it will blow - up there will start to blow wind at the end will give the ability to fly on these streams, you will need to return).
The key will need to go back when you get the ability to double jump, get it in the mountains after the estate, after the caves =)

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

Azazellz
Important) Thank you)))

v
v-hlam 08.10.19

as objects to create?
I have what it takes to create and have enough money
have piratical the whole joystick nothing helps

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

v hlam
In order to create items, you need recipes and a blacksmith who is in archers pass.
The recipes you will know what the right materials.
After visiting the blacksmith, she will tell you where is the transmitter. With this transmitter you will be able to create the items on the recipes anywhere from the inventory.

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

Please help me pass all to 100%!
Here are 2 places:

Collected all in sight.
Can't find secret places.
Please tell me, where are they? =)

And yet...
Where to find this material?

Missed him somewhere in the middle of the game.
Who to kill to he fell? =)

A
Azazellz 08.10.19

Milana Berkova
In a clearing of trouble to find the tombstone, which lies next to a rose, to stand beside him, hold down and leave. Teleports in an additional location, there will be a friend - Yuki from Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. If I remember correctly, the stone on the top-right of way from the city center, in the direction of the arena test. On this subject there is another clue-the note is rose =)

In the mountains with the village Salic - like thing. Only there is need to find a high rock on which is engraved the sign of the hourglass. Is this rock in the square with the dealer (it is between the square with a teleport and a square with a teleport+merchant). It is necessary to go as far left as possible. Only just teleport doesn't work, before that you need to find a red crystal ball with the same hourglass it's in the basement Mudpot is. So come, hold down and hold. Teleport, respectively, will lead to the location, which will also be a friend - Tim from the game Braid. And on this subject also there is a hint called Open =)

Stone guard falls with large spiders, they are mainly on the caves Keroman crawl. I recommend a couple of the rings of the vigilant to wear - they are a chance for item drop increase. I do to the last boss with them went nakopilos any different above the roof =)

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

Azazellz
Thank you my good man! =)
Stone with hourglass saw the answer, but do not understand the beauty of it or the case is)
Red crystal ball, also dragged the whole game with him. Didn't know what it is)
Right now, I'll look for a guard pass all locations 100% and upload the save to the site. =^_^=

PS: about the ring.
It is better to buy two wedding.
There items drop is the same as the other characteristics above)))

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

All. Passed.
If anyone has questions, ask, answer)))

A
Azazellz 08.10.19

Yes, there is a save game, unfortunately, and not very necessary. Just run, maybe.
For New game+ even if hardcore started - starting from scratch. In the beginning the mobs with 2 blows to kill, then 3-4.
Himself a game held twice (the second time on hardcore), in the second now changes in the translation made, I think soon the second version release, fixed a little.

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

Save think in order to see 100% of cards from different places, or to indulge. No more)
You also participated in the translation from Zoneofgame?
I was watching the forum topic)))
Or you decided to fix?

A
Azazellz 08.10.19

I'm just the same Azazellz, from the forum ZoG, member of the translation =)

v
v-hlam 08.10.19

Milana Berkova
After visiting the blacksmith, she will tell you where is the transmitter. With this transmitter you will be able to create the items on the recipes anywhere from the inventory.

I'm English so strong
what can you tell me where to find this crap

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

v hlam
Put crack and understand.
Well, if you don't want it, like in the woods abadis (he English translate), opening the wall with a blue glow.

A
ANDROIDR86 08.10.19

Azazellz
Holy shit!
I helped with the passage of the member transfer! =)

A
Azazellz 08.10.19

Milana Berkova
You're welcome =)

v
v-hlam 08.10.19

Milana Berkova
Thanks for the advice about the boy.
15 quests at once otchekanili!

PS. This game passed me DMC 4 on boevka recalls.

M
Maxura 08.10.19

as on the keyboard unit to put?

A
Azazellz 08.10.19

Maxura
To attack the enemy at the moment of impact - the block is implemented. What is the incidence, which is lavaysse.