3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logposs 03.05.20 07:28 pm

The question in the story (The Long Dark)

Guys go through the campaign mode. Faced with the problem. In a motherfucking dam HPP Carter you need to find medicines for hunter.
Found a medicine Cabinet on the 2nd floor, but it's locked.
Needed like the key from the chest in the infirmary.
Damn thing can't understand what kind of kit that for the clinic. Because there is no infirmary. Who knows where this jerk is the key to mine ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

logposs
Next to the locker door of the reception - in his Desk the key to this kit. The admin key on the corpse in the toilet.

c
callmegod 03.05.20

Than to raise the level of health (except sleep), I already tired to die easily. And where's my onion\gun\pistol! What stones go, th me to wolves to do? I'm from a collapsed tunnel back.
Loot and where to put it? I have no food, no water, but the weight of 50kg, although the clothes thrown all. All throw out to the old woman in the house.

S
Slava Tumkin 03.05.20

all the hat for the running of soberer , and health vosstanavlivaetsya every hour on Dahe if you narashima , napiecia and vespasia , there is the island all about it says

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

callmegod
You have dB. signal pistol, the only thing which scared off the wolves at least I have (to flares and torches wolves and nose were no bug in the bug). It can be found in Milton at an additional job.

c
callmegod 03.05.20

Wise Owl
No weapons in story mode? How to kill animals? Flares generally is not needed?

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

callmegod
The weapon will appear in the 2nd episode and then have a couple of quests to do. I have fireworks don't work, scare the signal gun, good ammo for it is often caught.

Z
ZONE93 03.05.20

callmegod
this game is not for you pelaut ) there is trash not necessary to collect so much inventory space will be.

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

callmegod
At all possible not to kill anyone, survive on canned food and rabbits. The skins of deer and wolves would not be useful, recipes for the manufacture of animal clothes will appear in saamam the end, by that time you will have regular clothes better.

G
GG4 03.05.20

Wise Owl
This is what clothes are better than Kraft? Only Kraft the greatest resistance to wetting.

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

GG4
Well, under the snow, or sleep in a snowstorm out in the story was just useless. In survival I agree, if the itch, then the stats from scratching clothes can save. And then there are analogues of the usual clothing that is as close to Kraft and stalling not pain produced skins. But in the story it is possible and without to manage, passing hallway, where die completely impossible.

G
GG4 03.05.20

Wise Owl
Well, if you're running purely on the plot, without the caches and extra jobs it is possible at all to run around naked. I really spent a lot of time on the street in a snowstorm, especially a lot of game days I have left in the swamps long looked for hiding places. But it was worth it, I got all the achievements. In total, the 2 episodes it took me 33 hours.

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

GG4
Apparently I have not often had a Blizzard and I haven't found the need to craft. I was comfortable to go with what I could get. Topi disgusting location and here there is just the faster you run, the better. However, I also performed all tasks, so that each decides the survival.

c
callmegod 03.05.20

I also run everywhere. Vaults, safes, houses, towers. I thought the game comes to an end, and was only the second episode began. And I finally got the gun! though broken. And a signal gun was found, even used 1 time.

A
AndreySol 03.05.20

DOP.task Shots from the lake - need to find a bag with supplies in forest Park. But in the logging there is one enclosed trailer, and need a bag naturally in it. Where's the key to look for ? Or as differently in the trailer to get ?

M
Murgen75 03.05.20

AndreySol
When you get a job Shots and speaks to man through the door, after the conversation at the door and will lay the key of the trailer.