3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavikSD 03.05.20 07:29 pm

Cargo for World of Trucks (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Can you please tell me what to take action for the taking of cargo on World of Trucks?
In the game choose this feature, go to the website World Tracks, choose the load confirm. As indicated, return to the game, click Refresh, but the cargo does not appear. Does a mod on Pak goods?
22 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 03.05.20

Try to disable the mod and check it out, it won't be long. And I have all the rules.

S
SlavikSD 03.05.20

bennsk
I still have all the goods only from Bratislava, that's okay too?
On a clean profile, on Def. Europe without cargo mods. Moved to Bratislava. Still the goods do not appear...

Y
Yrii.Rostov 61 03.05.20

Shipment will be from there where they brought the last load from the World of Trucks.

S
SlavikSD 03.05.20

Yrii.Rostov 61
This is my first attempt to take the cargo on the World of Trucks. On the website it is selected, but the game does not appear even after Refresh.
The picture on the left should be empty?
Screen

S
SlavikSD 03.05.20

There is a strange thing: on the World I have no way to choose the city.

B
Beybit Aytenov 03.05.20

all kind time of days how to change initial town in the world of track if the two profiles to play there I have a garage in different gorodah.

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 03.05.20

Possony is this game play or not?

b
bobrdobr 03.05.20

Beybit Aitenov
If you need a different starting city, then for the second (other) profile, create a new account (profile) and at WoT, in another way.
If another profile to connect to an existing account (profile) WoT, the starting city does not change, i.e. will be one-on-both-game profile. Number of game profiles on the same WoT account is not limited.

M
MrRa 03.05.20

as soon as I confirm the capture of cargo from departure(

m
makarus 03.05.20

I was mod on the economy I turned it off and cargoes are updated in World of Trucks

S
SlavikSD 03.05.20

I have already figured out. You can't have third-party goods, the economy and the police. All of this turned off and now it works even on MHAPro))

F
Finfamali 03.05.20

What brands of commercial vehicles has hydro steering.

p
pavel82016 03.05.20

Please tell me, why the need for loads of World of Trucks, what do they do? Just started to play this game, created the company, etc., now I have a level 25, 8 garages, 27 cars, in a week the company brings in 1 million. But what is then the point of the game, where else to develop? I thought the cargo freight World of Trucks that give, but can not understand what good is that?

l
lokkie 03.05.20

pavel82016
The same, only the execution time of the task real. That is, if 12 hours is specified, it is the real 12 hours and not play. And the speed limit is 90km.h.
Planned on these jobs to make any events, jokes from the developers, but Choate running on empty.

p
pavel82016 03.05.20

lokkie
it is clear, then continue to play then it makes no sense because the company itself is already profitable, and carry the goods himself for the sake of profit makes no sense. Tell me, in multiplayer carry goods or can also be your company to create, or just to ride, sights of different countries to show off?

l
lokkie 03.05.20

pavel82016
Just. )
Vadalov can cuss in the chat. they are Russian is still not belmesa. )))
Here MP is not so for regions like in other games, and from all over the world.. the Chinese are even encountered.

F
FOUR83 17.07.20

tell me in the game ets 2 I can not find an external load of rye on a personal trailer. in which city is the external load rye. thank you for the help

d
den649379 03.04.22

tell me please, I'm playing on the map rus map external orders no what's the problem?

F
FinistEG 03.04.22

den649379
Problem in Rusmap. External orders are not registered.

d
den649379 11.04.22

And on what cards are they registered?