3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YurOK29 03.05.20 07:29 pm

Talk to Bobby. (Fallout 4)

Got a quest in different ways, need to talk to Bobby ,in a good neighborhood he was behind the door the door closed with a key . There is a solution how to get it ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
X
XXXDiSSXXX 03.05.20

YurOK29
just come to the door, and where the viewing slot action point, and you will have happiness))) good game...

Y
YurOK29 03.05.20

XXXDiSSXXX
that's the problem, poke and does not ,as I understand it behind the door , tries to go to the door icon for the door moving, but nothing happens...

X
XXXDiSSXXX 03.05.20

YurOK29
so her point, try an earlier save game to go, and come back again, it helped me

Y
YurOK29 03.05.20

XXXDiSSXXX
Tried did not work .... and thank you for this )

E
ElEscander 03.05.20

Same problem... Maybe there's a way to solve it?

F
Fortek 03.05.20

ElEscander
YurOK29
try using the console to move to her: player.moveto (ID character)
or move it to self: moveto player (character ID)
ID is entered without brackets

E
ElEscander 03.05.20

Fortek
How to find out the id of the npc, if I was in front of him?

Pass through the door using tcl, it is Bobby, but the quest does not start with E Bobby did not respond... Glyukanul specifically. Probably because of the second mission of the Silver cloak (when I had to deal with child's drug dealer, he stands in front of the door)

m
mihanik21 03.05.20

Same, probably will have to wait until fixed.

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.05.20

And I have the same trouble. Until they fixed the game will be forgotten((

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.05.20

Found here as I understand the solution to the bug, but I don't understand, maybe someone will understand.
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3sx61v/bug_talk_to_bobbi_need_help_with_possible_fix/
P. S Hooray, figured out, turned out)))
In the console enter player.sqs ms16miscobj, then setstage ms16 10 -> 15 setstage ms16 -> setstage ms16 20 -> setstage ms16 25 -> setstage ms16 30 and immediately you should see the job ''the Excavation of''.
Now enter tcl to get through 1 door, pass, drive again tcl to disable a command and all. It turns out we missed all the chatter from Bobby and start with the first task from her.

R
Recyclebot 03.05.20

EKCTPACEHC
Thank you good man))) I remember almost all of the commands associated with quests and personazhami while trying to fix something. I was close,but the quest Id,apparently,not properly introduced. Thanks again)

D
Damiron_CH 01.08.22

EKCTPACEHC
thank you very much