3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 03.05.20 07:30 pm

Please tell me! (For Honor)

Guys who knows to what number the Uplay shop discount For Honor? Want to buy the gold edition, but the money will be 20, too much want to take it for 2K rubles than 4K.
Thanks in advance!
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_XAN 03.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
with very high probability to 15 th and the beginning of last season

d
darkpromo 03.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
The incentive to 15, inclusive, in jublee XS.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.05.20

Be sensible, buy a simple version)

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 03.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
That I had a account with this game, my friend gave his to practice, I played 3 months and now he wants to play, too, but I don't like when that is happening, I like it when I know exactly what it is my. In this, better buy myself this game. The only shame that again will have to farm everything and pass. It will be fun to watch the flaming perdaki in the chat, as somebody with 0 prestige, is doing xDDD

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.05.20

This will not happen, armor crush)

J
Jokersont 03.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Awesome,better to go buy something suitable,I have a dead weight she is,played 180 hours left,maybe you'll come around,wait,maybe this game will score,so will buy something really worthwhile

J

Jokersont
I like the game, I glor of the middle ages(the first), I love the game decides where very much a personal skill(is the second), I love the beautiful and colorful game(love the graphics in the game, this is the third).
And fit that in your opinion?The games that I like I have bought and held, well they ended.

J
Jokersont 03.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Just expressed my opinion,if you like this game, then sure,go ahead,about the date you have already answered,sorry that you get no time,with discounts always,always at the wrong time)

J

Jokersont
You mean the close is not written=). Write me interesting

b
bmw 7 e38 03.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Better buy Dark Souls 3. The game is not about the present, the personal skill and decides grfika pleasing to the eye.

J

Timur Beresnev
Already in the library as part 1 and 2=)

J
Jokersont 03.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
I bought BF Premium collection,Men of war collection Total war and a few parts(Shogun 2,Empire,Napoleon) Killing floor both parts,and of course all the series of Stalker...)) as for me-any of the above-better than For honor,but already there is a lot I have to return not,with joy would give back to her)) But to each its own close,this initially did not talk about the fact that I personally think is close)