3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krazman98 08.10.19 08:47 pm

Sags fps in Borderlands 2 (Borderlands 2)

Please tell me what can inhibit Borderlands 2? Recently changed the video card to a Asus GTX 660 (before that was a Gigabyte GTX 570). When I play indoors (where a lot of PhysX particles) that begins to SAG with 60 fps Yes 30. The driver all fresh, the graphics card does not get hot (54 degrees under load) it is optimized with Nvidia Geforce Expirience. On the old graphics card did not brake. What could it be? All other games are fine.
42 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 08.10.19

krazman98
The question at issue. What you won when you replace a GTX 570 to a GTX 660? If we are to change, then at least a GTX 680 ( this is purely my opinion). What do you do for the rest of the iron? May not have enough power the PSU or the CPU. If you just replaced the none without having to reinstall the OS, then delete the system files from game folder in documents, the game will restore itself to your new card.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 08.10.19

I'm here on the forum did a search on the machine I strong, without fiziksa not inhibited at all, with fiziksom and coop in battle was a strong drawdown.
now here I do this and play with high fiziksom with drawdowns of up to 40 frames, but only in a particularly hot combat, in short:

The brutal increase FPS in the game: sacrifice stupid black cartoon outline.
1. - Go here C:\Users\___\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\Config
2. - Find and open the WillowEngine.ini
3. Looking For DefaultPostProcessName =WillowEngineMaterials.WillowScenePostProcess
4. - Change in DefaultPostProcessName =EngineMaterials.ScenePostProcess
5. - Jump and rejoice.

and

DynamicShadows=True to DynamicShadows done=False - this will turn off dynamic shadows

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 08.10.19

There is another option, taken from stimovsky forum.

1. open WiilowEngine.ini
2. find the line bAllowLightShafts
3. change the value to False
4. cured.

Like used helps. Checked himself.

B
Bombardirovschik 08.10.19

Yeah dude,change 570 to 660 it kind of strange. (well, only if you have it burned). About drawdowns - also noticed this in the rooms,only fiziksom it kind of loosely connected (even with a heap of effects a graphics card is not loaded in full),so subsidence is unlikely associated with him.

S

And conversely, I this physics cut off. But I was turned off not because of fps - it is very disturbing and makes it more difficult to play due to the different shit on the screen, hell I was watching, use skill Siren, especially with a singularity. All the garbage of the planet was in front of me, and how do I make out - even the devil is not clear. About sex party I generally keep quiet.

M
Mitsu Rju 08.10.19

Wow!, I saw a new vidyuhi., Right now installs and I am going to fly and jump, without my involvement!.,
It is, alas, as often happens not so!., As has already been written, Why?!.
I believe the video card can change in two cases:
1. When your dead.
2. If not just superior performance, but also compatible!
The game on good computers, just not have to slow down, though the second in physics and later the first version., But starts and goes on many glands, including obsolete..
Try to reset setting to default game (as already wrote).
Option! Can give problems Geforce Expirience, the function is new and has only recently completed testing.,
The settings of the video card trying to boost physics and the picture in the game beyond the limit of the engine!., How to fix look at this video card!.
As a variant check on the games with high graphics Such as Skyrim, Battlefield 4 or the like., On the subject of textures!,

n
nestrbob 08.10.19

It is interesting that complain of sagging mainly FPS players replaced their card to the top or purchased ready-made computer in any shopping Mall. In a gaming computer, a rule - start, then everything is OK, not perfect. For top vidyuhi need a games mother which utterly more expensive than those that put in the finished Assembly, which supports CPU frequencies of the video card, fast memory, good cooling system and a powerful PSU. All this costs money and considerable. Advertising - gaming PC with a top card for ridiculous money or discounted, pure Scam, you get a top card and a bunch of obsolete hardware ( which firm retail will not sell) - only able to run it, but not give it the maximum settings. View the configuration of stands for testing and will understand what iron is necessary for your card.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 08.10.19

THURISAZ
what it disables???????

b
blacob 08.10.19

LegeS13
rays of light fps will not increase.

S

LegeS13
what it disables???????
Who the hell knows. And Yes, he does. In General, disabling this mode will not light effect like, for example, through dust, through the branches of trees. Here such here buns will not. In General, the type of the volume. Well, as I understand it disables the Shader pervious to light, if it is translated literally Allow Light Shafts.

S

blacob
Add. Well, I added. The Incentive is for another forum. Well, of course, but the beauty diminished.

P. S. I Just have a video card 16рублевая, but the processor is already outdated, so the card does not show the full potential, and the CPU just can't cope with the rendering. In particular, physics. But like I said, physics is out of reach. Especially the kneading plus the singularity Maya: turns all the shit in front of the screen, blocking everything else and bringing the fps to a still picture.

F
FreeSide 23213123 08.10.19

Dudes save =((
Here are the characters:i3 3.40 8 cores here is screen fps =(

Very little

F
FreeSide 23213123 08.10.19

hehe joke)

P
Paromc 08.10.19

FreeSide 23213123
Well, if you're an idiot, not watched, you would have a very different FPS, the bottom you're not educated.

O
Origin23 08.10.19

I'm playing on the weak or powerful the computer can see the solution here

S
Shadowarm 08.10.19

LegeS13
Thank you,fps has grown considerably.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 08.10.19

coconuts
pglist)))

S
Skater007 08.10.19

LegeS13
It worked! Thank you so much! Tried everything except this...

m
matrixua 08.10.19

on Windows 7 64 ultimate fps is better no lags than analogichnoi the 10s checked,10 G
on 10ke of fps drops when vysokom Fisica to 10 , 7ke fps drops mountain up to 25 fps ( with my then dinozavra)
all settings on max

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

I have Windows 10 on, the config in the profile for this game should suffice with a head even above the head, and it inhibits bitch with fiziksom and without, some above 45% are not loaded, percents higher than 25% loaded rare, drawdowns may be out of the blue, even without the batches, the first Borderlands on the same engine and do not tupit, what to do?