3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tbd123 03.05.20 07:32 pm

Improve the equipment of schools (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Want to know where and how to start the following quests:
1)Improving school Griffin lll
2)Improve school bear lV
3)Improving school wolf lll
4)Improving school wolf lV
Thanks in advance!
z.are you Interested in specifically where you can find maps to these tasks, they began to appear in the tab Tasks
z.z.s If there are people in the know, tell me how many quests should be in every school.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArmandoX 03.05.20

I here looked, but the info is incomplete: http://faqusha.ru/note/1384.html

t
tbd123 03.05.20

C 1, 2 and 4 down, only 3, but I'd still like to know how many quests in each of the schools. If someone writes I will be grateful!

L
L1ktor 03.05.20

Look at the wiki

B
BadEvgen 03.05.20

If not the dealers sold the notes, then letters should be read from the corpses, where the early sketches vadimcha armor. Then gradually and gather all the kits. Yet, most often, all drawings are to be found principally in the breeding grounds of monsters that under the question marks are hidden on the map, well, everything like that.

Regarding the drawings of the bear, just remember that a great set you can find from armor in a cave, where Tallera Trolls hold, and master set in the cave with the bear, who at the goat witch attack.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.05.20

tbd123
I Kywe armorer of Bokhara gave the assignment to the armor school.There are almost everything can be collected + armor Manticore.And the wolf armor I'm kaer-morhen the drawings were found.There in a separate building as a fortress.But there's also ghosts 23 levels fell and the quest for the repose of the soul of the boy.
Now the map I can't

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 03.05.20

I'm missing cards for these quests are found at the blacksmith or Armorsmith who work near the entrance to Caer Trolde. on Skellige.