3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ridrih_Wayne 08.10.19 08:47 pm

Disappeared save function in the game (Metro Exodus)

All kind time of day! The problem arose at a certain stage of the game (Spring. Volga) disappeared save function and AutoSave, the menu just Shine gray (now impossible to save the game). The whole path to the save file in English. Ticks read Only no. Maybe someone faced a problem and solved it? Thanks in advance!
22 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 08.10.19

Ridrih_Wayne
Had this problem, too, on the Volga, when he went to the King fish. Helped load the last save and replay simple - then all the passage of all working xD

R
Ridrih_Wayne 08.10.19

.Chiken
Found the cause, but in person. After Artem takes the trolley from the depot, about 100 metres further on the right, is a few destroyed houses, and behind them three of rabapatona who are trying to expel the electric demon. After I approached them and watched exile, the save feature was missing. Most likely, the script of the event fully ends. Someone has the same problem - ignore this event.

H
Hattack 08.10.19

Ridrih_Wayne wrote:
Someone has the same problem - ignore this event.
Ignore anything not necessary, all you need to watch the rest of this event which will be in the evening.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.10.19

Ridrih_Wayne
Hattack
Well either see, or not do it, in a word Bug.

V
Vagan86 08.10.19

Yes,at me too was such garbage.The game stops to continue,if you're attending the expulsion of the electric demon.So do not participate in this event or wait for the patch.By the way,you what you play?I wonder whether all platforms, this bug is present.I play on PS4 Pro.

R
Ridrih_Wayne 08.10.19

Vagan86
On PC.

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

Vagan86 wrote:
The game stops to continue,if you're attending the expulsion of the demon electric
There is almost next to the cabin is a sleeper. Come to the fishermen by day, listen to the dialogue, leave the house, sleep until midnight, go back, look the completion of this mini-story, profit.

V
Vagan86 08.10.19

vitalik76
That's what I did. And after that, the game ceases to continue.

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

It was inspected? Should wait until the fireball will cease to fly and samolikvidirovalsja.

h
h0use 08.10.19

.... self-destructed .... and just after this the game won't continue, now 30 minutes down the drain.

v
valeryf76 08.10.19

In the Chapter on the Volga, if you accidentally find a ball of lightning with a triangular wire canopy with the monks (they are very close with the bandits by gamblers who killed each other), then save does not work, and it's foolproof! and no matter what the quest, just saw this, so the bug was caught!

K
KilimanJaro 08.10.19

In General, it turned out. Booted and ran from the cultists while they ray electric samulili, ran into the house to sleep, save the work..

C
Chernyy Grifon 08.10.19

I watched as lightning struck in the triangle. Come there, I was hooked. Don't remember how it ended, but bug was not, save worked fine. Wicked place to be seen.
Spoiler

T
Tanthalas 08.10.19

Write on YouTube You can fix it by getting the stun from other Anomaly (the blue ball thing).
He caught the bug and helped me.

S
Spider609 08.10.19

Really a bug in the 3 weirdos. I read here about him, booted in front of them and immediately ran to the side, everything was saved!
Thank you all very much!!!

S
Second_2_Last 08.10.19

The guys also caught this bug, but happened to solve it by viewing this episode. I was helped by the fact that after the trigger this mini-quest need to run to the side and not hanging out with these pious dudes (most likely after this point, when you're inside this talisman the game still continues to think that the character is in danger and is not saved). In short, just the need to sit after the start of the quest here

A
Altuan 08.10.19

Wrote here about the fact that YouTube suggest to mill from ball lightning. I managed even without a mill, just need to witness the emergence of ball lightning. As soon as the animation with its appearance, immediately there was a well AutoSave and fast saves are on. (maybe even just to see her and get some distance will help) Apparently, it is one and the same object, just on location in different places and appears at different times. It seems that it is incorrect as it disappears after the script with prayer, that you need it, so to speak, to find again, so the script fails.

R
RoNuN3711 16.07.20

Ridrih_Wayne
The decision was written down, but again - look for the zipper and then or see how it appears or just sparknotes about it, saves rasplachivayutsya. The easiest way to sleep in the workshop next to the bunker, there always appears on the roof of this bunker zipper

S
SAShA45342 16.07.20

Downloaded the game metro Exodus, all the rules, but as soon as got Yes location Taiga
(Outpost pirates), I remained turned off the game went on, then when started playing again (started), the game starts all only took a couple of steps, the game restarted and again I stand point which is preserved, and so restarts, tried from the very first Chapter to begin not helped, it again and again it restarts, even live as they are on the trolley going to the exploration does not start, just restarts HELP!!! Reluctant at first to start !

A
Alexander_Vesker 16.07.20

САША45342
write competently. and download Repack from Khattab was vetted more than one thousand games.