3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
violence_trial 03.05.20 07:32 pm

Is it possible to change gear unit? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi to all on the ship at the front of the rig can be to change the armor perks and the POOHS most GG, but what about detachment? Even I have not found how to perevooruzhit or this is not in the game?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Duhorez 03.05.20

there is no such campaign in the game.

s
saa0891 03.05.20

It is impossible,even in the neutered third part of the armor though was a couple of skins (although they are still any good was not),but here not,even now, and how companions do not use that at all just killed,one of the most interesting pieces were cut,all the buzz from the suit broke.

T
TimKar 03.05.20

violence_trial
The Apex HQ on the formation of type of modifications to hang.

t
tema padonok 03.05.20

saa0891
I mean? The combination of his skills and associate in Andromeda no???

A
Alllex236 03.05.20

tema padonok
the combination is, but you can't use abilities of your companions, only they yuzayut

R
Romy4 03.05.20

You can't change any weapons or armor. Skill is possible for them to swing, but in battle they use them.

v
violence_trial 03.05.20

Pechalka

V
Vyxyxol 03.05.20

violence_trial wrote:
to perevooruzhit
This is how to attract only perevooruzhit. xD

S
SPRIG7 03.05.20

degraded the game ,before even a secondary gear on party members are thrown off ,and now packs to parse out ,probably leave on the DLS vneski and clothes .

D
Deamon13666 03.05.20

Don't know true or not read need a button which send them into position or attack enemies twice click so that the ability used.

B
BerkutArmageddon 03.05.20

Really, the leveling system of weapons acquired capabilities of independent research and development (on the Storm saw two terminal). But, there is no possibility to give real weapons to their holes.