3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 03.05.20 07:32 pm

The sharp edges of the trees and the water (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Asked recently a similar question and solved the problem with disabling antialising, but now have installed the special edition and you also got this problem after installing enb, analysing in the game and disable taa does not help, in addition to the sharp edges appeared from the trees and they look very shabby. it is not enb, tried a few options
Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 03.05.20

And still there are problems with the shadows, they overlap too closely though everything is on ultra

S
Slavanus 03.05.20

looks like a good idea

g
gmh4589 03.05.20

Remember, in your previous question you wrote that you have instructed a few mods to the water.
So, if at all you have the same then delete all the parts of the water, and leave some alone. They have you on any will conflict.

K
Krrrva 03.05.20

gmh4589
No, it was not in the water, as already said, disabling antialising solved all problems and now no mods on the water I have. but most of all it catches the eye of trees, the edges are too harsh

g
gmh4589 03.05.20

Crra
If I am not mistaken, antialising needs in the config to off

K
Krrrva 03.05.20

Spoiler

K
Krrrva 03.05.20

gmh4589
in the config what

A
ArmandoX 03.05.20

Crra
I have the same thing. I thought that was such a feature at SE)

A
ArmandoX 03.05.20

_BESIK_
But I nifiga not prnate.

n
naa 03.05.20

play without mods

g
gmh4589 03.05.20

Crra
In the config of the game, what else?
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SkyrimPrefs.ini
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini

S
Slavanus 03.05.20

naa
well),fashion is usually set by those who vanilla Skyrim is a little tired(sitting if not the liver,then close to it) and those who passed it(often the same people).

K
Krrrva 03.05.20

ArmandoX
Set vivid weather, at the edge of the water disappeared. and trees this is due to a flora overhaul, hike in the se mod transferred crooked

A
ArmandoX 03.05.20

Crra
Clear. Most likely, a mod for SE did not translate at all. Just the coding has changed.