3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brian550 03.05.20 07:33 pm

A gift to a friend

Offer a gift idea for a friend, so not forgotten him!
16 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 03.05.20

Brian550
A brick in the windshield and the words From friends! Trust me, you will definitely never forget)))

But seriously - we need to look at the last drag of a friend, is interested in the guitar - give the mediator a cool, sports - a subscription to a fancy Mall, likes good company of a wilderness retreat and a good cognac (you will drink). So much more that you're his friend, I think to myself that he likes.

And if you have money or skills in blacksmithing - you can make a knife, cleaver, sword... I recently bought a cool knife made of Damascus steel, and for 7 years he will not part with it.
The blade is made from Damascus steel, the handle is wood and leather, plus engraved on the blade of his initials. Gradebook thing happened, the main thing is a gift from the heart, and the rest is not so important.

B
Brian550 03.05.20

Yes such things than he likes and buys his own, maybe skydiving?!

l
lookaway 03.05.20

Brian550
funny thing is, the parachute doesn't open.
without training jump with an instructor, by the way.
cleave to him man back. will remember for a long time)

r
requiemmm 03.05.20

Yes, you have to go to each hut and give what he has not, but should be. No need to strive for excessive originality and at the same time, the tenth set of mugs also do not say anything good about the donor. But the snake for pipes, a pipe wrench, a pair of clamps and a set of quality screwdrivers never hurt anybody, even the last zadrotu, not lift anything heavier than a Cup. Do you get a small table vise, a good thing, small-sized and in the hour completely liquid. Tool that the thing he don't now, five years do not need...and then BAM! need, and you do not have.

S
Shadowarm 03.05.20

Brian550 wrote:
so not forgotten him!
Suck him

R
Razox 03.05.20

Socks, obviously.

H
Huskarl Krstk 03.05.20

Brian550
Want to not forgotten, nothing better to give (Unfinished business that people remember for a long time(if you have forgotten then no friend is he to you).
requiemmm
With the same success he could marry him (Cheap and the tool is always at hand).
insel260
Thought you were a man, his woman have sex, and then he behind you with a sword made of Damascus steel will chase.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.05.20

Give him your virginity

P
Polozhenie 03.05.20

Тыкhttp://forums.playground.ru/talk/posovetujte_stoyaschij_podarok_dlya_druga-786554/

R
Rolemanser 03.05.20

Demonic Wolf
As I understand, you're such a gift to your friend made?

m
magister1 03.05.20

Brian550
Maybe something at work. As a joke.
Birthday killer (K).
Friends (D) give him a gift. He opens the box and there is a weapon of the latest model.
K: - Well thank you guys!
D: - Yes, you then see...
Looks, and on the bottom of the box lies the order with a photograph of the victim to 1 million $.
K: Well guys, nice going!
D: Yes you wait to be happy, went to the basement...
Go down, and there sitting on a chair the client strapped with tape.
K: - Guys, well, thank you, a Birthday I will never forget!
D: Yes you wait, the fun ahead...
Tear from the victim's mouth a piece of Scotch tape and he quietly and plaintively sings:
- Happy birthday to you! ......

H
Huskarl Krstk 03.05.20

Position
God there's so much stuff to offer and not 13 year, million rubles the case illegal.

m
magister1 03.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Yes, there is the same offer that there.

b
bmw 7 e38 03.05.20

Give him a whore.

A
Andrey Korsakov 03.05.20

Give him a dead hooker

D
Dzhihad 03.05.20

The Film Was Bahubali