3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 03.05.20 07:34 pm

Hello, my name is Snezhana

Yes, Yes, Yes, that's right my name is actually Cross - Snezhana M., 42, married, secondary education, last place of work...

...Hallelujah!!! Finally it happened - with anonymity is gone once and for all. No nick-namow, nicknames and drove. There are no more Adolfs 69, Captain Death of Ashot and never been kissed...

From now on only the real f.and.about., passport details, address, marital status, education, place of last work, photographs - full face and profile... Maybe something else.

Want to send someone to hell - welcome. Only now have to consider the fact that the person you send to will know your real data, not the mythical _ПолуАпполонаZ88_.

Want to siganut, write how you got the Caucasus or the mayor of your town was a thief... Again - welcome. Only, heh, heh... would you do it if you know what those whom it is supposed too, it will be read and... my e!!! what a coincidence... too, will know who wrote it?...
And these new qualities of the new Internet will be a lot more... it is hard to assume how much and what kind.

Without anonymity is your problem, in the network of the ANONYMOUS ENTRANCE is CLOSED!!!...

.... As you such is the phantasmagoria, the mother of her dig-dig?

If really happens something like that?
Will the style of communication in the network?
And in General - what do you think will change?
What will be betamonkey the Internet?

Polebridge comments of those who fumbles in this thread (or those who think that the fumbles), saying that it is technically impossible to perform and, in principle, no one should, and most importantly, NO one WANTS to do that. Well, it is maybe not going to argue because in this case absolute ignoramus...
The essence is not in it may not be possible...
The situation is purely hypothetical. Analyze this.. well or not.

A necessary addition... For a very, very sad.
Spoilerized to remind some Captains Obvious (a significant number of whom have honoured us with their presence) that in addition to the badly known to many expressions (deplorable, because, unfortunately it is only known to them) sarcasm there are other terms that can significantly expand the application of the above... heh, heh... sarcasm.
Metaphor, hyperbole, grotesque, fantasy... You do it about something speaks?
51 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoM4iK_Spb 03.05.20

Madame in a madhouse time!!!)

h
hogdog 03.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
I foresee the comments of those who fumbles in this thread (or those who think that the fumbles),saying that it is technically impossible to perform and, in principle, anybody and is not necessary, and most importantly, NO one WANTS to do That, it may well be...
The matter is not in it may not be possible...
Oh-e-her. This is elementary to do technically, a matter of thirty minutes. Some people need it, and ask - want someone or not, they will not, at least directly.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
From now on only the real f.and.about., passport details, address, marital status, education, place of last work, photographs - full face and profile... Maybe something else.
Already. China, Best Korea. Soon someone else added.

And I remind you that Russia and as a result almost the whole of the CIS, that is, the area postsovka that RI/RSFSR/RF has had and continues to have a profound influence, is an Asian country, a Russian, Russians - Asians, respectively. The Asian method of production. Asian despotism. And, after watching his large and successful (well... yet) brother, ochevedno that Russia has chosen the Chinese path of development, well, of course, with its nuances.

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
If really happens something like that?
Already happening, the year 2012. I think it is clear why, for what, huh?
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Will the style of communication in the network?
Yes. Definitely.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
And in General - what do you think will change?
All style of communication in the network.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
What will be betamonkey the Internet?
Well... I think something similar to the queue in state institutions. Hypocritical smile, the little scandals, accumulated stress, fear.

However, do not worry, the process is long and will take 20 years or even 30, and the motion vector can again be replaced.

V
Vanya Rygalov 03.05.20

РоМ4иК_Спб
baby, I'm there and write...
hogdog
hogdog wrote:
Already happening, the year 2012. I think it is clear why, for what, huh?
Well, for example, in what ways? You have recorded in the passport hogdog?

t
the endless misanthropy o 03.05.20

In SOC. networks more or less clear who you are, that does not prevent. But anonymity has a far greater meaning than in those cliches that we wear every day.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 03.05.20

Social networks are evil.

A
AR3E 03.05.20

Me it's little touches.
Who said there would be more to say.
Who was silent, will continue the silence.
Even popular jokes is not going anywhere,
Spoiler
because dois and under your name do not hesitate to write a bunch of stuff.

R
Refresh2002 03.05.20

spaceblog for bonuses

F
Fei Fong 03.05.20

SNEJANNA! You need to be treated...!!

s
saa0891 03.05.20

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.05.20

Vanya in the bath.

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 03.05.20

The author - you didn't have to drink the last one on Friday...
PS. it would be better Snezhana Denisovna were.

L
Little Sweet 03.05.20

Such articles apparently born after the use of the entire set that is below))
Spoiler

F
Fei Fong 03.05.20

the author likes to just cisit) who watched that will understand))
Спойлерhttps://v1.std3.ru/bc/89/1463638509-bc8932699d203b4d75f4ccf9710f403b.jpeg

M
MelShlemming 03.05.20

Vanya that... went... port 777 with the sweet bread tasted...

V
Vanya Rygalov 03.05.20

Little Sweet
My young friend, I believe that Your knowledge of the use of alcohol-containing liquids are in their infancy and therefore You will be forgiven some inexperience in these matters.
Spoilerset all perfumes the same. It is made from concentrate (fragrance), alcohol and water, the difference in proportions.

The most expensive and durable are the spirits. They usually contain 20-35% fragrance dissolved in 90% alcohol plus retainer. In the composition of perfumes used the most expensive and valuable natural essential oils and synthetic fragrant substances.

Eau de Parfum – day spirits, the "spirit of spirits", following the concentration, the type of perfumes -5-25% concentrate dissolved in 90% alcohol.

Toilet water – 6-15% of concentrate and 85% alcohol.

Cologne – 6% fragrance in 70-80% alcohol. This type of perfume produced for men.
By simple calculations it is possible to establish that the bottle of vodka 0,5 in Cologne equivalent will cost You about 48 rubles, which is distinguishes it from the price of vodka sold in stores (around 200 rubles). In addition, the composition of the natural products without any chemicals makes these drinks completely safe for consumption. The bonus can serve as a pleasant smell of Your morning scent.
Do not forget about the social aspect of this issue.
At a time when the country's population under the yoke of sanctions from last forces barely making ends meet, it is not necessary to make the best of it and even more to mock is lacking every day purse people...

Poverty is not a Vice.
Life is drink indeed.
It is not our routine, not by us and over.
Read the classics, youngster...

L
Little Sweet 03.05.20

Vanya Rygalov

S
Shadowarm 03.05.20

S
Sima4 03.05.20

the mayor of your town - the thief

The mayor of my city - thief

S
Self-Relliant 03.05.20

There are covers where 80% of users indicate their real name, city, photo etc

V
Vanya Rygalov 03.05.20

Self-Relliant wrote:
There are covers where 80% of users indicate their real name, city, photo etc
80 percent? Heh, heh... And what these things mean? There are official statistics? And even if such exists, it is unlikely that she can be trusted completely, because while (thank Krishna), there is no mechanism or procedure that could confirm these data. As well as to refute. So all the numbers are still in the fantasy. I now think that a maximum of 30 percent will be typed like the truth.