3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stp 03.05.20 07:36 pm

Is it possible in the last Chapter of playing to pass for Sheva, hammering on the button , but it keeps falling down into the lava??? (Resident Evil 5)

Sheva in Chapter 6-3 , is it possible to pass playing for Sheva abruptly off the cliff
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Tripun 03.05.20

Yes I took the screen straight?

A
AL5 03.05.20

STP
Maybe Chris the cartridges run out? because at this point he needs it to shoot, otherwise you'll fall.

g
gmh4589 03.05.20

You can change button actions on the mouse wheel, it will be easier

P
Patrick Kharkov 03.05.20

STP
Firstly, there is a need with incredible speed press.
Second, Sheva fell off a cliff, you need to Chris all the time shot at Wesker, because if Wesker would come so close to the edge, and run your stuff in Sheva, of course she is immediately fall.
I do not deny the fact that playing with Sheva is the hardest and most nervous moment in the game. And so, the entire campaign playing for the woman, seem a cakewalk. Because she is a woman. Women always gets easier than men. But there are exceptions in games and in real life. When the woman herself makes for himself and for man. And the men are lazy, do not do a damn sit. :)

P
Pumping Iron 03.05.20

Let fall

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 03.05.20

As an option:
1) You are not quickly click on the button
2) Chris is out of ammo, OR a shotgun with a huge spread, OR had a weak gun (which is likely). The best option is to give him any of the sniper rifles, they are accurate and have high damage.

s
stp 03.05.20

1 . Claudia is falling apart from the velocity ( transcendent).2. Chris has infinite ammo.( not chairil not trainer)
Another trick Pro playing for Chris in the final battle at Sheva infinite ammo - gives Vescera to leave the ledge and ...., have her arms removed)

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 03.05.20

Chris has infinite ammo.( not chairil not trainer)
Weapons should be accurate and not JailBreaker or something.

have Sheva infinite ammo - gives Vescera to leave the ledge and ...., have her arms removed)
You can just call her, she will be distracted, even if next to you is.

s
stp 03.05.20

switching weapons Chris and snipers and magnums, with no effect. He shoots , and Wesker just spins and does not respond and Sheba took a shot , tired of Sheva is a bridge and not retained despite repeated supersonic keystroke.....)))
Yes, Chris called her and changed the cover to attack - to no avail

S
Slavyan JeST 03.05.20

STP
Buy a couple of spare keyboards) took Place, also open infinite ammo, but the problem with Wesker, never was. Maybe just too slow pressing buttons?)

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 03.05.20

To peck one key a little, besides cutting keys we still have to hollow up arrow, there is clearly shown that it is necessary to hollow, ie the up arrow key!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 03.05.20

What are you don't have to peck on a few keys, you just have to click on the key with the same pace and not too slow. I too, at first sometimes I broke the habit from the fact that for a long time you have to peck and a finger gets tired at the end, and now this moment quietly pass without straining.

B
Bloodthirster 03.05.20

No! Not so conceived once slaves(probably)... we loved I've tried a Hell she falls into lava... And Stuckey speed to peck on the clave no sense. In General, brother in misfortune, I have the exact same HU.-//-//-//-.TA!

R
Red Mausti 03.05.20

Patrick Kharkov
Quote to tears

R
Red Mausti 03.05.20

gmh4589
Helped , thank you