3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Difars 03.05.20 07:36 pm

Trophies The Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who can be profitable to sell in-game trophies? or exchange for something valuable?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 03.05.20

Difars
don't even know where they can be sold... for sure the prices are all the same

W
Widukind 03.05.20

Difars
without mods, the price of the trophies from all traders about one and the same very small, it is possible to sell to herbalists, merchants of alchemy or the Smiths

H
Hirok 03.05.20

Widukind
Until patches price rules was the alchemist in the crematorium behind the walls of Novigrad.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 03.05.20

you go to Google.
there are a lot of descriptions of who it is more profitable to sell, including all sorts of resources and materials
but this is important only in the beginning of the game, then a difference of 10 rubles for the whole bunch just don't notice

R
RFL 03.05.20

And why do they sell? I'll leave them in the trunk.

a
alex_sarsom 03.05.20

Despite what the trophy if it's not about the trophies from monsters, they can also take Corvo Bianco can be used for decoration

D
Danisimo_ 03.05.20

I can say that the best way to sell them to the blacksmiths and Bronnikov in tossene, where they have plenty of money

b

alex_sarsom wrote:
Despite what the trophy if it's not about the trophies from monsters, they can also take Corvo Bianco can be used for decoration
alex_sarsom at home, you can hang 6 knives and 4 pieces of clothing. else nafig it is necessary? I'm at home hanging 2 master of the sword school + 4 beautiful, workshop armor school, knight's armor with the emblem shield, vampire armor and something else (1 time Ophir, 2 - snake). you can put armor 4 schools (???), but there is still MANTICORA...
RFL wrote:
And why do they sell? I'll leave them in the trunk.
RFL give in Vtorchermet, they're not useful

R
Ruslan45 03.05.20

Who do not know, but the trophies are a nice bonus: extra experience for killing monsters ... additional experience for killing people
And others...
I personally use both BW experience drip quickly. Others in the pantry are for memory.
Never sold p. H. don't see the point...I then risked my life killing a monster or villain, and some guy in a crown buy my trophy, and they will brag to friends and girls (there's even a quest on almost the same topic ...but there Chmyr has fathered a baby girl ...

D
Difars 03.05.20

Just need the money sooner, in the old patch, was sold to the alchemist in the crematorium at 500 a piece, but right now lie idle, thought MB there is another NPC who will offer them something interesting

b

there fixed a lot of opportunities khalyavnykh money. I can find