3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wrinkled Cat 03.05.20 07:40 pm

Need \"GraphicsConfig.xml\" (Dark Souls 3)

Actually need a preferences file. The problem is that the old monitor, namely 1280x1024, this miracle starts with the words out of range. And it wouldn't be a problem if the game created a file with the settings naturally what it does. Using GeForce Experience to change settings is just not possible in the absence thereof. Throw in me with a file and Sundry, thank you in advance)
PS. The file is located under C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsIII
PS.2 Dealt with this case) Happened to run in windowed mode via the alt+Enter)
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

The monitor is 5:4 and about every 3rd game run by default in the resolution"out of range. In such cases, almost always helps Alt+Enter. But if that fails, then you can just open the config file with Notepad and in the right line to register their permission.
PS. It is with this game was not like this, she normally started.

W
Wrinkled Cat 03.05.20

Svetoslav
The fact that the config wasn't, he stupidly had not created a game before do not confirm the license agreement. Yes, and I already figured out, I don't remember the key combination Alt+Enter) While in the config still had to change the resolution, because it is there different for full screen and Windows.

D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

Wrinkled Cat
I know what you mean. I had the same problem with Lords of The Fallen. She in any does not want to work in 1280x1024 in fullscreen mode, despite the fact that in the game's settings the choice of this resolution is. But when switching from windowed mode anyway -- the monitor is out of range and in the window she has a terrible lag. Changing resolution in config file, also to no avail. In the end, scored it and removed. She and the little finger of Dark souls is not worth it. Unfortunately, soon still have to switch to a widescreen monitor, so as game developers are increasingly no longer support these formats, although I like my square, I got used to it.

W
Wrinkled Cat 03.05.20

Svetoslav
But I'm a square don't like :D accidentally Widescreen has been dropped when you carry so has been dropped and that has not help him with anything :D I had the old plug, and then the problems started)