3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tigr1983 03.05.20 07:40 pm

Game crash (Stellaris)

Guys, I have crashes the game, for the humans , almost at the end of the game in an attempt to make peace or victory . On the license like ? So far it's a shame and a bummer.
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 03.05.20

Version of what?

B
BlackTea 03.05.20

Version, fashion, the integrity of the files? The lag was?

r
random3355 03.05.20

tigr1983
Version, of fashion? And when the eject hangs tightly? I had 5K on when the galaxy played. The processor can't cope. Try the background processes to complete and the priority to put you CPU to podrazhat.

t
tigr1983 03.05.20

the latest version ,no mods ,not I have processor standards, nothing hanging ,just crash on desktop it or victory or peace . Here on the forum, in the early versions of the game. It's the people at the end of the game crash . Maybe the problem did not dare .

T
T6000 03.05.20

Few seem to finish the end) I now constantly re-starting with these updates and additions)) any Way can't finish)

g
goshish13 03.05.20

The people who will help, this problem!Start the game and it does not start, there is 10 seconds down on the panel icon and closes!What could be the problem???Drava is all updated, version 1.7.2, tried and fashion to disconnect and my screen resolution does not help!

S
Sagdi 03.05.20

goshish13
Suffered the same problem, and apparently many also, write for your hardware