3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OBSERVER76 03.05.20 07:41 pm

loans Phoenix, where to spend? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys tell me, credits is, and such sellers can not find that in Phoenix sell something.
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fil410 03.05.20

Develop database and you will have happiness.

M
MedvediVodki 03.05.20

On the main base, 2nd floor, next to the calibration machine.

O
OBSERVER76 03.05.20

ahh, there it is)) so the base vachana already

M
Martin Berri 03.05.20

You need to apnut 30 LVL character (main) on the second floor on the left will be the dealer special.

T
TimKar 03.05.20

Mr.Claize
There is now for the currency, all of his Phoenix recipes moved to the base.

R
Roy jons 03.05.20

OBSERVER76
buy recipes then collect resources and craft armor

L
Lubber 03.05.20

I thought about another topic: I, for example, really spend phoenixes nowhere. The store on the basis of all recipes 31, 32 power level purchased, new, not imported, and all the ready-made stuff - shit. Have to buy unnecessary low-level recipes just to avoid hitting the maximum number of phoenixes.

A
Ajsberg 03.05.20

Lubber
where are you as Fenech grab?)

L
Lubber 03.05.20

Ajsberg wrote:
where are you as Fenech grab?)
Where are the Trials and bonuses for the dailies. Well, TK bosses with some penny run over. And I even never exploit doesn't... I can't imagine what a bore now these guys have...
Just 30, the level was taken the first week after the release of the game since then, and accumulated... Apparently at some point I overdid it... And importations of new recipes (six recipes of things from sets, introduced in patch 1.1) was not.
Of course, if you buy ready-made stuff for 600-900 Finikov, it can be down point. But what for, if they are all worse than what I already have? One divorce with scores of gear - like thing on 204 points should be better things on 182 points, and figure out there - for some reason, all finished goods on 204 points on sale have the settings at the lower end and in the end worse.

N
Nabib 03.05.20

The Phoenix 1000 is the ceiling of accumulation here somewhere recently heard.

d
dobryy vanya 03.05.20

Nabib
More than 1000 is just not displayed,I have spent 1000,display the other

M
Mr.Claize 03.05.20

Genom94
Oops,sorry for desinfo,forgotten.

d
dobryy vanya 03.05.20

Lubber
It's weird,I bought PP AUG 204 ur,so he's worse than my TTX vector 182. Assault rifle for 900 Chinese copy of M 4 182 SD. Bron'ka falls steam room,where to put my backpacks and gloves? Recipes fit bought others. In TK bosses with crap spilling useless,weapons LVL 3-4 204 model. Where has it gone? At low levels of assault were models 5-7,PP 4-5 and other crap,and then all is lost. Maybe it's too good for me,and the other pours? Fit gun 204 where is he? I'm on the Falcon with Tillage went more anything is not sensible. Obnovlenie range every 6 days I a week to wait for what will appear and not the option that you want appears. In short the game until level 30,then everything. Well, just like the cheaters in the TOR kings to be,to shoot players in the back. In short stalled,the game went once a week included,browsing vendors,Bosses,Falcon, and next week. Well, why the heck wrote 18+only adult on the headstock threw a game high 12+

K
Klim1904 03.05.20

I even have a jacket bought for fenici really nowhere to spend it))

V
Vitaliy Maskitov 03.05.20

when the patch 1 7

i
igrok_8391 03.05.20

Vitaly Maskito
promised in mid-August

T
Tdante 03.05.20

I love their patches... you pack up your gear for several months, kalaureia necessary feature until blue in the face, and then Bang, and patch your armor does not Rola as new. So 1.7 with its classified equipment, or whatever.
On the one hand it is fun, it makes sense to get back in the game if he scored. But on the other... and the point to farm again, if there is a next patch, then another and another...

V
Vitaliy Maskitov 03.05.20

Tuesday waiting for the 15th or morning or evening