3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4uvakcool 03.05.20 07:41 pm

What gave Me the BAN?(PS Understand spravedlivosti) (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Today I go to the game play in ladder just won the undead nickname:yusger.Then I wrote broken, I am OK(it happens after the game).Try to go write in eng. type of you banned.I don't understand anything I go to another ACC ask Modera Unkownnightelf something like this for that ban that??????He says to me that Alcoa Lost.of.heaven checked my Log and I was rocked))))))Honestly I'm very funny but on the other hand it is a pity that there is not justice.In my defense say I was not shaking I don't need it I play honestly.The fact that the camera guy yesterday Livno a couple of times and I shake the ladder constantly and play with all of me there is no difference I all honestly win.If someone just comes in and drew wants to play with me guys this is my problem???))There has always been so but I'm not swayed I repeat I played with all and no I just like the winnings is not allowed.So let's be honest and fair deal essentially who in what is guilty!!!Thank you for your attention and I understand from the administration I hope.
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
street_vaiper 03.05.20

udali temu i ne pozorsya . luche sozday noviy akk i nikomu ne govori kto ti, kacherochek

4uvakcool 03.05.20

Wow I rocked tell me dear?)))Or I'm in the ladder won a couple of times and then you immediately krichish)))

K
K0RNY 03.05.20

Account 4uvakcool banned for foul pumping account (10)