3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zenziban 03.05.20 07:43 pm

How to run Hitman: BM on Windows 7? (Hitman: Blood Money)

Actually, a subject.
Does not run on 7-ke, setting compatibility in the shortcut to the game fails - closes at startup.
52 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitMaxeLL 03.05.20

Try the same methods as with Vista - http://forums.playground.ru/hitman_blood_money/157086/
DirectX9 put (left the 11th, just added components to the 9th).

P
Permanent_Lost 03.05.20

strange, is the image of the license, put and runs without problems.

z
zenziban 03.05.20

The launch method as on Vista did not help, same output with error .exe file.
DirectX I 9 th.
I also have a license bought, a play in any way.

A
ASI-Alexander 03.05.20

I have W7 and had this problem. I have a startup either nothing happened or appeared a black window in the split-screen, and then disappeared. I corrected this way:
1.In the game folder looking for the file configure.exe and run it.
2.Put the screen size to 800 x 600 and start the game button.
3.If nothing happens, try again.
4.The game start? Go to settings and change screen settings under.
PS: if nothing helps, remember advice is always to describe the problem COMPLETELY!

A
Aboltus47 03.05.20

The people help who than can!!!
I have Windows 7 64bit., installed Hitman: Blood Money from New disc (Hitman. Blood money) then put the 1.2 update then I installed Directx 9c that was on the game disc. The game runs perfectly., all runs perfectly., but that's why we're having problems with the settings control keys. I have some reason does not have a button to run (defaults to x)., for conventional weapons., that is, it works only for sniper rifle.
I have searched all the forums., downloaded and installed different versions (from New disc)., tried to change all there settings graphics., keyboard, etc. even all this was done on a single laptop, where is Windows Vista and all the ODA and the exact same picture., anyways, bullshit!!! Please help who than can., so how to solve this problem, as practice showed, I still couldn't, can anyone also like it?
Please take note Sweden that when I played Hitman: Blood Money on Windows XP (installed from the same disk) that this was not observed., was true, too, some glitches with the keyboard configuration, but I solved them., and this is actually the first time I see that EPT would have all worked, except for sight. That is, I can fire (default left mouse button)., to take aim from sniper (defaults to x)., play in first person (default F1)., but why is the button x is not valid for conventional weapons. I hope that everything is clear and detailed.
Thanks in advance...

A
Arthur346 03.05.20

gave you this button?:D

a
atlantix11 03.05.20

Try to play without patch 1.2

R
RusJoker 03.05.20

And I have Agent 47 with 7 the Windows is not friendly.
The Council is notorious Palochnik'a from http://forums.playground.ru/hitman_blood_money/157086/

fulfilled-as a result, the game crashes immediately after launch,at boot time the first location,with a portrait of George of Clarence.The message is the same: Discontinued operation program Hitman...
all possible perevypolnenie with the graphics settings in the game have tried,does not help.

Your advice?

R
RusJoker 03.05.20

Config of a computer,if suddenly someone will need:

AMD Athlon X2 M300(2GHz)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 (512-1792 Mb)
3Gb RAM
1 Tb HDD
The 15.6 LCD(16:9)

A
Arigo 03.05.20

and no way!))))

A
Arigo 03.05.20

Asakra
do not litter someone else's forum!

c
chukovskiy 03.05.20

Game is often hung on the loading screen of the first mission. Win7 x64, no compatibility has not helped, with the sound also all right.
Launched through configure.exe at the resolution of 1280*1024 in windowed mode - all plows (1600*1200 not plowed). To change the resolution already in the game - does not roll.
Monitor 1920*1080 (maybe it does something). The game is broken Russian, with the voice acting.

C
Construktor 03.05.20

HitMaxeLL
helped))) Just a file with the settings you want using Notepad to open it(as administrator) and all the rules. Thank you.

D
Daniel Shastin 03.05.20

and I have here che,I also do not have this bug, which has stopped working"HitmanBloodMoney.exe
I have Windows 7

file configure.exe no,I shook the disk image and using Daimon tools

help pliz,pogamat is very desirable.

thanks in advance.

H
Hitman200914 03.05.20

Can compatibility to change!!

S
SinLaif 03.05.20

win 7 x32, bald start, downloading 1 of the mission, the movie is, then continue with the download where they show the main purpose of throws...what to do not sure the compatibility mode is not helping, guys help, and you really want to drive bald XD

r
rusandor 03.05.20

At seven, unfortunately, do not prompt. But, if you screw (by volume) make a second partition and put XP -shku, to appreciate it more,.. at least for backup. Well, it all goes fine.

N
Nomad9112 03.05.20

SinLaif
I have the same thing!

D
DonAuKind 03.05.20

Was the same crap. Set myself a seven, like all runs, and the Hitman shit. Did the following: reinstalled the game and installed directx the ninth from it. Tried after this to open, and the game went on. But then I discovered that after closing the game, the second time it does not start. Again, reinstall directx - works. Go - again does not start. Then put in the properties for compatibility to windows 95, and then began to run..

K
KAPRAL27 03.05.20

Strange I have vin7 everything goes without any problems, put launched all works.