3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladek95 03.05.20 07:43 pm

The tactics of fighting in the game (Warfare)

Let's start with the first mission.I can tell you that there is no need to move for the beginner.The newcomer will be hard to play after Generals or varkravt because this game is very realistichnee ossobenno when doing my options.And so you're given a convoy of Marines,snipers,Armor machine(forgot the name,boxbude in General),2 Hamer and Bradley.Immediately send them to the Palace gates in addition to Bradley(current nivkoem cases do not come in within the castle).Bradley send to Best kill the carrier and throw the crew in Besco remunerate and throw it a little further to the Palace to clean the road to the junction current is not in a hurry and then the ambush will be...After Becca of proehala Palace send snipers to the Palace for the King.At this time restate Hamer and Marines lengthwise of the road.The armor machine(shit box)leave Colo Marines that would further martyshek stick it in a box)that Becca must have to clear the intersection and move on down the road there complex nothing.The current zatormazhivat Cortez and then there are tanks on the approach to the intersection.Loved it in the gully))Let Besco let the first flood T55 and then the APC(70 wash)There will be available a backup you can use but it makes no sense though for a novice Bradley can take whatever Best helped with clearing the gully from T55 and APC.Deejaye to the end of map and voala missie of progun))good Luck
27 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladek95 03.05.20

To be continued))Help all missions passed except for the rain of fire and where the King has uleteti on the plane.Tell me the tactics of the battle where the King has ulitity out of town

H
Handrusik 03.05.20

Tell me, why do I have Marines and snipers moved stealthily? These idiots can't get away from the tanks.

C
Comanche93 03.05.20

to Handrusik:
when infantry is under fire, it automatically falls to the ground.
That would force them to get up, double-click the move button (the mouse). they will get up and run
Although I believe in Warfare to escape from the tanks useless)))

H
Handrusik 03.05.20

To celebrate, took a couple of T-55 tanks and one tank truck. After the mission, the garrison appeared and captured tanks and a fuel truck. The truck runs the Anti-settlement. How do I take into battle this (or other) Anti-settlement, leaving the truck in the garrison? Please share the experience in this respect. Very interesting.
PS
I have the Anti-settlement is only one and he is now tied to the truck. :(
The first captured T-55 appeared in the garrison without a crew - like I did - don't remember.

H
Handrusik 03.05.20

Already figured out - you need to choose the equipment and click the middle button (magnifier icon), this will allow you to transplant/plant crew, if necessary - just to put the away team in the technique.
Oh, if only the engineers could secretly mining area. And the first resort to open, and then, under fire, crawl on the belly setting mines. :(

H
Handrusik 03.05.20

Capture technique easier with the bomb squad, as the Rangers and Ptarmica open fire ATGM. (or bother, forbidding its use) I prefer losing a couple of times, to know where a technique of the enemy, and then ustainability on her way anti-tank mines. The technique of the enemy is undermined by 1-2 mines and stops, dropping off troops. Troopers running in my direction and I shot him. Then send those same Rangers and mortars they brought the technique to the point where the crew hurriedly left her. Deal with the crew, waiting to stop the ignition... just have to send a unit to capture and repair of equipment.
Installing mine is very tight - you could just lead ran over them in the tank as Destroyed or Fire, but it will explode the entire range installed min. Therefore, sometimes advisable, making a small indent, after anti-tank mines, anti-personnel set - a second unexpected surprise for the enemy.

H
Handrusik 03.05.20

Unfortunately, I was not noticed that the enemy also captured or at least repaired the damaged equipment.

C
Comanche93 03.05.20

to Handrusik:
I generally play in such a way that would not lose one unit (the JTF has already passed this way :-) )
Mining was useful to me only in 3 missions (sort of), where the need to protect the convoy, a bunch of times, reset my save
Put mines where rushing infantry in the lower right corner of the map (and C4 too), at-mines planted in the upper-left corner of the map - there are TOW HMMWV appeared and Technicals, in other cases the appearance they met head-on with the Abrams and Bradley (by the way, in this mission you can bring Abrams that stands in the town - another heavy tank will not prevent it...)
T-55 without a crew? This is how he appeared in the Arsenal without him?
Apparently, you go through the initial mission? Tip: do not zamarachivatsya with the T-55 is a scrap RPG pierces his armor, the gun sucks. It is better to take the extra BMP-3 - best-in-class, and the tanks then will be more abruptly
The best in the game - the Ukrainian T-72MP - hell flood, can withstand 3-4 hits with the RPG, and even 2-3 times in the forehead with the Javelin (which then in mission 5 is literally Packed with Taliban in buildings, and not only...)
Abrams MK2 - the same thing, though the armor is slightly inferior to the T-72MP, but it has an active defense that protects against missiles Abrams
When you choose before the mission, I always took snipers - the rest of the slots for the infantry stuffed crew members for the tanks, and in the case that they can drive and the rest of ground transportation
On account of the mines and capture: it's an interesting tactic, though I used another...
Yes, and in fact - the AI does not capture and does not repair equipment
And it is even good that the bot does not know how to repair and capture techniques, as in this case, the seizure of equipment could at times be complicated
On the other hand, during repair, you can shoot the enemy crew while they repair technique

D
Dinikus5673 03.05.20

Tell me, how to pass the 5th mission where you have to save the Sheikh and 3 tasks!!!

E
Evofan 03.05.20

I'm on the fifth mission has starnose. Play like Comanche93, trying without loss of people and technology.
Is only able to fixate at the point of disembarkation and a little pinch of the Taliban in a high-rise. Like they sat there, even a strike is not to smoke. Well, by hook or by crook.

d
dot71 03.05.20

Comanche93
Though AI does not know how to repair and to seize equipment (except scripts), but he can say, infinite ammo, because there is auto-refill ammunition:

E
Evofan 03.05.20

... but he can say, infinite ammo, because there is auto-refill ammunition...
And I wanted to wait until the Taliban javelin the last release :)
Although I found quite an original way of dealing with infantry, 5 missions. Since I'm in the process of rescuing the Sheikh greatly thinned grenade artillery and tanks with infantry fighting vehicles(hiding behind the houses and then put forward for direct fire). Then launched the first Abrams MK 2 past the houses( after the massacre with guns ), followed by T-72МП. In one sitting they destroy near enemies. And the MK2 runs the bait. And the main thing is not to let him into the murderous attack, but gradually the tree to push the tanks forward. Somewhere near the end of the mission I had 4 tanks, 2 Abrams MK2 and simple. 1 Т72МП and 1 T72M seized from the warehouses. Here I was cleaning high-rise buildings. Slowly slowly. But tellingly, the deadweight loss was not. Only dents on the armor. Downside to this tactics is that I always Hayat for time spent on the operation.

d
dot71 03.05.20

to Evofan
The main fact is not the time, and the result :)

E
Evofan 03.05.20

Got to mission 7. Yes, Yes. This is where we need to evacuate the king. All seemed fine, but here's what really pisses. If the crew of the BTR bury somewhere while he will go, he immediately covered with a copper basin. Grenadiers are too much.
I have a situation. To the part of the mission where the city erupts striker, I have him safely sent back. Behind him manages to escape another vosmidesyati. And then begins the scribe. That's what I want to be incredibly is the direct control mode. And preferably as in behind enemy lines 1. Because a column of Armored vehicles simply can not escape, starts dump, in which all successfully die. From this however, the game does not lose its charm. Because the beginning of the mission just above all praise. Black Hawk down in miniature. And it's very exciting.
P. S. every minute of Indians in the city more and more. I wonder could it be that they will have a surplus, and they will come?

d
dot71 03.05.20

If I remember correctly, it was this mission I could not pass, because the positions of the player has Deg, which is at the left edge of the map, and when he sent the helicopters, they quickly Spud Tunguska, which there is in my opinion whether two, whether three pieces... well, I had to break snipers and air support to call...

E
Evofan 03.05.20

It's already 8 mission. Where the king is going to leave the inhospitable country. This is a real bummer.
At the beginning of the mission got 2 tanks, and 2 BMP. In fact incomplete tank platoon and 2 sections of infantry on infantry fighting vehicles. Somewhere in the middle of the mission, at a conservative estimate, I harvested about 15 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers without an account. The soldiers put probably a hundred. All anything, but the enemy artillery, and really life does not. I go there to try to Abrams MK2 to break. It turned out, but leave was not given. From all sides thrashed RPGs, rockets and missiles, and Abrams goodbye TweakNow hatches pulled back caterpillar. Had old sohranyalku record.
And now I'm on the line. Stryker was alone. According to the observations truly a coffin on wheels. Volcanoes destroyed. In the company of a bulldog was left with 4 compartments. My loss yet. But not for long. Cracking down the enemy with his artillery. There is a desire to collect my two tanks , and on the way to send shoot. But understand, it will mean the loss of equipment, and most importantly crews. We will develop other tactics.

d
dot71 03.05.20

Try gently to break through to the helicopters, their like then backup can be taken. Most importantly - accurately render Tunguska, and then it is possible for artillery to take.

E
Evofan 03.05.20

And I of helicopters, while Chinook only given. But I'm not upset. Because the front edge is such a mess that I am for the helicopters did not have time to follow. While armor will cost. Maybe then just settle aviation. And I'm not cool, ardent aficionados of armored forces. Enthusiast so to speak.

And that is typical. How many times do I have snot hanging how many times I sohranyalki downloaded, and re-mission has changed. But playing is still fun. I would say addictive. Of course I would like that the equipment and the Marines to dig in could. Order parts in equipment load, and vintokryl to fix. To thorn it was possible to pull, to put bunkers( Ala company of Heroes). But even without that, the game turned out good.

PS Breakthrough tanks came to fruition. Destroyed all SAU Clove and 2 installation BM-21 Grad. However, when you roll back on its position at first was lost Abrams, and then T-72. At the retreat of the enemy reinforcements came. Infantry company, ZSU weight T72 Mehanizovana and all sorts of riffraff to edrene FeNi. In General, most likely with the loss of tanks, defense crush. I will develop another strategy.

P. P. S. In the end sent both tanks first all the way to the edge of the map, then turn 90 degrees. If tanks are close together, I managed to avoid any damage, in the end, dealt with the artillery, MLRS and Shylock.
Then on defense the waves of the infantry and armor. With agrarianism at the end of the mission hard, despite landing 2 pationic trucks as reinforcements. Then you can use a cunning tactic to capture enemy equipment. APCs can provide the infantry and tanks are captured with full ammo, and pogruzitsya anything.
Well, the result of the mission threshed 1403 enemy soldier destroyed 138 enemy units equipment at their loss of 18 soldiers and officers and 1 M113 Vulcan.

d
dot71 03.05.20

Evofan
The repairs of the helicopters I made. Moreover, implemented the chance that when applied damage the helicopter has a chance to fire, then the helicopter immediately to sit down and dropped off the crew and troops.
About the buildings - originally the game was planned the construction of the base, the extraction of two resources and more. Appropriate buildings and buttons built so far in the game preserved, but in the final version it was all polyrethane.
Incidentally, Chineke in the bow is equipped with two 7.62-mm machine gun, but for reasons unknown to me reason they are removed, but in game model they remain. Accordingly, I could not leave it just like that, so I made another helicopter, the same Chinook, only armed with machine guns.
Initially, developers planned that units can entrench themselves, at least technique. The relevant lines I found in the game deskah. I'll try all this until the pile is screwed in the version I now sculpt.

d
dot71 03.05.20

Evofan
And by the way - you have for this mission T-72МП was not? Of all the tanks you have the most armored and tenacious, despite the fact that he had KAZ no. I remember once I he survived 12 hits with a Javelin in his forehead and though dick.