3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 03.05.20 07:44 pm

Monster from Dobrov (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Do not understand, took the order , came to the village, some of the corpses lay.... and a new task - Game cats and wolves.
Well, turn on him, speaking to herself : Monster from Dobrov wait ... because everyone has 2 different quest....
then he found the girl, talked to her.
I go to the job menu : the Monster is already there ... scrolled to the done - and gone...
Please explain ... what is a bug or so conceived ? the job only renamed ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 03.05.20

bankrott0
All according to plan, no bugs

D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

This is not a bug. So conceived.

S
Sergo_Nizhik 03.05.20

bankrott0
need mission Game cats and wolves to run then when the Witcher will find , will go back to the girl to say that this is the type of the bandits were

B
Bard Lyutik 03.05.20

bankrott0
All the rules. Witch don't kill me. Poimeete a cool sword

b
bankrott0 03.05.20

has passed , your answers)) ... at first I wanted to kill him, but after he said that he put the Villa in the back, I sympathized...
And still, the wizards must help each other, they have very little

P
Psihodolb 03.05.20

bankrott0
first, they wanted to kill him, but after he said that he put the Villa in the back, I sympathize

This guy slaughtered the entire village, including women and children... and obviously not the first time he breaks down... Found someone to sympathize with... (=

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 03.05.20

About the sword didn't though I should've known but wanted to fight a witch and then as we forgot about the choice

S
Slava521 03.05.20

Sword give it to you anyway, if that.Kill him, the sword with the body lift.Keep alive - take it in the stash.
And at the expense of compassion.He does this not for the first time.When you come into his hideout, you can see how many trophies.For which he and not paid.Such are Hot only confirm the fears of the peasants.School of Cat in General, almost drenched in it, but there were a few good warlocks, which, unfortunately, are not found in the game.
In General, killed him without a twinge of conscience.He deserved it.

O
Old_Nick 03.05.20

Slava521 wrote:
When you come into his hideout, you can see how many trophies.For which he and not paid.
C why do you think so?!
Geralt is the same all the trophies keeps, well...?!
What the heck-be the village chief, the head of a Goblin?! Showed, the money received and took back home - on the wall, future customers fail to impress ;)

k
kellandro 03.05.20

Old_Nick
Because this remark is said Geralt. Something like: Trophies... Tumannik, Vodnica, Necker-warrior... Why didn't he give them to the peasants? You may think that difficulties with payment have arisen quite often.

But, in any case, gives us no moral rights to kill the witch. First Geralt himself...not without sin. Second, the story told by a witch-cat truthful. It did not give him the right to cut the whole village, but... the meanness, pettiness and cruelty KMET deserved punishment.
Especially Geralt is not a knight in white armor, and the Witcher.

This story is an excellent illustration of the cruelty of the world of The Witcher. There is no right, there is no blame. There is a harsh medieval world where the main task of each is to survive...

PS
I think the same of Lambert, if he were in the place of the Witcher from the school of the Cat, would have done differently?..

D
Danil Stockiy 03.05.20

I have this problem

G
GoliafJx 03.05.20

I don't know where to get this quest anywhere on the message boards it is not

P
Playersaharan 03.05.20

GoliafJx
The tree Mine were looking for? If not, then you do not all the free dlc installed (because this ordering one of these dlc)