3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 03.05.20 07:44 pm

Replacer bijin don't work without the unofficial patch ? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In Java SE
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RevIO2RUS 03.05.20

Damn, what a question? Description hard to read or something? The description does not indicate necessarily a patch. means works without. No, well, there's a special version, which is made under the patch, and if you try to put it without the patch, it is clear that she will not go...

R
RevIO2RUS 03.05.20

_BESIK_
Why mad? I just tried to send a man next time, just in the description to fashion, not to create new threads on every occasion, and in case you do not understand, what and how to look in the description in advance, he explained. What's the problem then?

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 03.05.20

RevIO2RUS
In short there are four fashion, Bijin All in One-SSE, Bijin Warmaidens SE Bijin Wives SE SE Bijin NPCs. The first Vario I have not worked, so what pump ?

R
RevIO2RUS 03.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
In a General way: officially, there is simply no such a mod, as I understand it, is, individually, all three and combining them .esp file, you must download all three(Bijin Warmaidens SE Bijin Wives SE SE Bijin NPCs) and if you do not want to take the place in the loader, you can put All in One and then not need the others .esp files.

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 03.05.20

RevIO2RUS
Thanks it works, at least not yet