3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 12:45 pm

Proposed ideas for the new TOP 10!

It is a time when your opinion is very important to us, the user. Hang on the line and listen to our interesting offer. From this point on everyone will be able to come up with a great idea for a new release TOP 10, and the editors will vote on it and make a video that will see all!

Yes, it finally happened. Of course, that your idea was the reason for the vote, it will have a little try. Plan of action:

1. You come up with the best ideas in the world for the new TOP 10 and write them down here in the comments.
2. In two weeks we collect all the options in the list (inadequate will not work, sorry in advance, but it is not a fact). Then we create a new topic with this list where you can choose the most coolest ideas.
3. These are the-coolest ideas, and provide support for the new TOP 10. The more people vote for the idea, the more chance that she will be the next TOP 10.

In General, it's very simple. You can start right now.
172 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strateg-ara 05.09.19

TOP 10 games with the tragic events, a complex plot, the oppressive atmosphere and desperate, the cruel reality where good always wins.

G
Ganond 05.09.19

Top 10 most beautiful vr games for all platforms

g
gigibon 05.09.19

Top 10-top 10

u
unohdukseen 05.09.19

Top 10 games with the best soundtrack
Top 10 old games, which reissues the most anticipated players
Top 10 games from independent developers
Top 10 restarts of the game
Top 10 games where localization has surpassed the original
Top 10 game voice actor (the original or domestic)
Top 10 most interesting (or unusual) simulators
Top 10 episodic games
Top 10 most hilarious (and/or) ridiculous moments in games
Top 10 cancelled games
Top 10 best detective games
Top 10 most original weapons/armor games
Top 10 Easter eggs in games
Top 10 best platformers
Top 10 games with the suddenly and began to plot

And so on.

B
Black Joker2 05.09.19

Top: the best clones of Clash of Clance

D
Dimitriy Bolban 05.09.19

The TOP 10 fallen game series
TOP 10 dead video game franchises (two different things)
TOP 10 video game composers
TOP 10 games that will never be released
TOP 10 most useless gaming
TOP 10 playable civilizations
Join those who want TOP 10 overrated games

P
Porsche911GT3RS 05.09.19

Top 10 series of games that are exceeded 10 pieces.

B
Bad_Viper 05.09.19

TOP 10 most hushidh the games . Why I get :
1. Because sometimes is much nicer ridicule the retro masterpiece , hack, games faeces , shouting ' Oh , my God, what is this shit !'
than examine lassie of computer games the history of envying those who have created these games and those who played these games once in your life . Then the one who learns will certainly want to buy this gem but definitely something he will need to be smetlivy . Either the game will cost a monstrous money . And either it will be very difficult to find on the Internet to download .
2. Those who he develops new games and wants they have gained popularity TOP 10 worst games of help to move in a positive direction . Games from top are bad examples for them and they will keep on trying harder to Ira is also not included in the class of the worst games of history . Many who are afraid to fail but much less significant part of the eager glorified with their own unique ideas and creations . Therefore TOP where it will be shown that what is not tends to have a more effective effect on those who watched it than TOP 10 ludshih games . Moreover, there are those who, after browsing Top 10 ludshih games will decide that the ideal is the most important thing all of their games need to copy from those games , then their games will be just a copy and these people will slide because of such games

T
Trixxter 05.09.19

TOP 10 Online games
TOP 10 Most beautiful/ best soundtracks in games
TOP 10 Antagonists/ Protagonists in the history of the games(share them on console and PC and do 2 top)

C
Chukcha v chume 05.09.19

Top indie games released and not released, best-worst
Top games - homemade (created by enthusiasts start eating like RPG Maker enterprisescar, not produced neither the incentive nor anywhere else officially)

B
BigFytik 05.09.19

TOP games in development with an unknown release date.

A
Adfardo 05.09.19

TOP of abandoned projects
TOP of games obosratushki
TOP games exclusives for PC
TOP underrated games
TOP... you still reading ? well, I will continue) TOP games with physics
TOP best puzzle games ( I don't want to push the claw Ala Skyrim )
TOP games with the option to build ( like rust, the forest etc minecrfat well, I beg you )
TOP relax games ( I go there for the flowers, and perhaps listen to the story )
TOP of games robobum ( like dark souls and he is )
TOP games Ala climber ( Mountaineer mine, skalolazka... ahem so here goes : Prince of Persia, assassin's creed, tomb raider and the like )

Thank you for your attention ;)