3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derek 08.10.19 08:48 pm

Monks (Neverwinter Nights)

Want to know how people related to the monks. As they are in the game and how the right monk to develop.
And I like that I did not really understand all this. Plz tell me.
190 Comments
Sort by:
O
Osiris 08.10.19

Mlnh and the Wizard is the strongest class. Upon reaching 20 level, immunity to magic, monk, tears and all.

U
Unknown 08.10.19

Usual pure fighter monk breaks like a hot water bottle. Monk needed only to multiCLASS or tigrasa. Fighter is not bad, but not a fountain...

S
SAM 08.10.19

My monkey is very strong! If against casters the market do not , but with the wars more difficult but .....
And he crumples like puppies ett sure ...
That's up to you to decide .

g
gobsan 08.10.19

Prokachenii monk Pravilno eto vrag strashnii. S kuchei immunov, ne probivaemimi spas broskami horoshei atakoi i klasnim AC sposoben tvorit chudesa. Esli u nego je i daje shmotki realnie kastomnie on NE smojet razrivat vse i vsia. mege krutie fighteri so svoimi Sdelai_Sam veshami mogut silno orat ne tak, chto oni overpower. Sili primerno ravni, vse zavisit ot prokavhki oboih charov. Na 20 lvl monk moi delal 7 atak za raund, pervie chetire on vistrelival kak iz avtomata, s atakoi 27. Prichom, toka bila u menia odna horoshaia vesh-> eto hast-bronia, monk only. a 9l videl bron +5ac i hast kastom... eto... s Magami vse namnogo legche. Odet amulet +5 universal's kolcom +3 universal nibud eshe kakimi k shmotkami pribavliaushimi spasam i konechno geroicheskim immunom k magii na lvl 20 = 30. debilov ego pochto neuiazvimim dlia magii. Konechno Est overpowernie Isaaki, No. 9l ne dralsia 20lvl monk na 20 lvl wizard poetomu ne znau chto i kak. znau chto toka Isaaki Vampirov menia ne probivaut - magic resist... vsem spasibo za vnimanie =)

P
PlayGround.ru 08.10.19

and in Russian poorly to write?

P
PlayGround.ru 08.10.19

He is a humble monk with the glowing blue eyes. Colleagues Let us decide how to bring down Magicians of the 20th with their halves and sakami. All the other currencies. I stand from 1 to three such bundles is the word. So?

S
SAM 08.10.19

Here is the first example how to bring down the casters. Include Hyde and quietly make their way to the magician.....
Hyde now they are not seeing - so everything went smoothly! Fit and .......
Stuns , and then (immediately) bring down snog. In the end, the magician easily dominiums and when he gets up, still stunned. Shtob he didn't conjured'll add him to ogle. punched in the face and knocks.All!
Repeat until full satisfaction! :))

P
PlayGround.ru 08.10.19

Many is immune to stun and knockdown.

P
PlayGround.ru 08.10.19

Hmm.. Even with imanami we make them, just need to get this. And about the Haida. We do not shadowdancer - and when we can't go in Hyde. Even if you drinkname invisbl. Still a problem. The magician makes the vehicle/Heist/Dtru seeing/TS Azay in/Azay/the Azay... and then we fall...
Your suggestions?
Although it is said In Chords will remove the vehicle and all spells against which to Spasov. What you heard about it?

N
NIKI 08.10.19

Well, actually there is such a jacket - I do not remember precisely as is called (energy mantle can), but honestly protects from all energy missiles, including missile storm Isaac. Time-stopping is simpler - just ubegaesh around the corner - and he does not touch you, at least I have this glitch all the time spells is something in itself conjures. Also if the SOU be held there in a secret room with the Sphinx, you can make an amulet with a stone when you use that for monk cut the absorption levels of spells.

r
rom 08.10.19

Hi! No one tried to cross a monk and a murderer? What would be the result?

P
PlayGround.ru 08.10.19

klery tearing all

P
PlayGround.ru 08.10.19

2СКРЕЩИВАНИЕ MONK+ASSASSIN:
The goal is to Sakamaki and paralysis upon impact. The result is nonsense. The fact that the monk is less 18лвл with antibody - it's not a monk. And throws on DS to paralysis of assassino grow with level, so 18мон/2асс will not be able to paralyze any 20лвла!-(
2BSAK:
Claire vomits all the stupid monks agree. BUT to fill up a competent monk he can with a probability of 0.3.
Tested by me - came all the way from the silly to the average monk himself. including the fights with clears - when I was beaten clears for a couple of rounds I almost never stopped playing in NVN. But then I met - did the math and then scatter the brains of clears.

r
rom 08.10.19

And what is the essence of a competent monk? if not a secret? I now monk9+assasian5, and that is not very impressive. the ghostly look is certainly not bad, but otherwise it's no use:))

P
PlayGround.ru 08.10.19

A good monk pure monk. All the benefits of monk are on the last level. Mixing monk with another class idiocy, as the same as the wizard\wizard.

O
Osiris 08.10.19

My brothers, the monks, for about a year I with a team of like-minded sculpt module for NWN. During development tested several NPC. For example warrior 20уровня\блэкгард10 level gear for 2 000 000 gp - if interested can more - easily tears alone and in tandem, unless you're a monk. The monk is very dangerous for a sorcerer - the resistance equal to his level + the thing with the resistance and the magician skiff. In addition the monk at level 20 gains the ability great personality which gives him magic immunity at all. The monk is the most dangerous and unbalanced character. In fact, he needs to swing only two parameters -agility (+finesse weapons) and wisdom (+ attack and armor, and saving throws). To do the monk multiclasses not very effectively. In addition, only the monk successfully performs a combat with overwhelming numerical superiority of the enemy. His sickness is not taken, the poisons, too, he is not afraid, can sneak, and so on. WANT to STOP a MONK - try to make the module arena, the loud monk equal to You level, equip it at Your level, connect him scripts hanmedov, rather than the standard NPC and see how long You can last.

O
Osiris 08.10.19

And a few words

MONK

RACE - people
The start:
Strength - 8
Agility - 16
Figure - 15
Intelligence - 16
Wisdom - 10
Charisma - 8

The PARAMETERS at level 20:

Strength - 8
Agility - 19
Figure - 15
Intelligence - 17
Wisdom - 10
Charisma - 8

Swing somersault, learning, convincing the rest to the discretion.

Be sure to take a finesse with the weapon, attack-jump melee weapons center, mobility, strength (at first), the murderer (recommend - initiative is very important).

Now this is what makes us uber weapons.
The speed of a monk (level 3) - the monks move faster than other classes and this ability improves with experience (and if it's the thing with haste :)). The use of automatic.

Great personality (level 20) - the Monk has immunity against ALL influencing spells and magical attacks, and the damage reduced to 20/+1. The use of automatic.

Diamond soul (level 12) - a Monk has spell resistance equal to his class level +10. That is, at level 20 Spell Resistans is 30 excluding things on the character. The use of automatic.

About immunities to poisons, disease, and fantastic saving throws and armor under 40 with NO CLOTHES AND OTHER ITEMS I will hold back.

Maybe I'm wrong, prove it...

r
rom 08.10.19

You probably meant in the beginning of the 16 wisdom and not intellect? Armor under 40, this is due to what? Agility, wisdom + roll, or something else?

r
rom 08.10.19

And, probably a stupid question, and the initiative what gives? there is no clear description I found:))

r
rom 08.10.19

After all, the strength only gives +1 to HP (life) and all? Then why in the first place? Because this body type he, and so HP will not be small.