3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackClivage 03.05.20 07:44 pm

Do not run the game! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People help! Don't run the Witcher on Windows 10. Put the image first, then the 1.10 patch, dlc 16, heart of stone, patch 1.11, patch 1.12 patch 1.21. In the end put blood and wine, but instead produces the runtime error. And after setting of stone hearts game does not start. (To do this, after installing the patch 1.10 and dlc works.). Double click on the icon and zero response. Sometimes after repeated double-clicks appears that the game has already started. The seven worked fine, and ten doesn't want to.
PS: the Game main I was, just hunting, because there is so much more interesting
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt-47 03.05.20

even a monkey would have guessed stupid to download a new Repack with torrent. But you're probably not. It is imperative to run and whine to the Internet. Generation unsuited to life idiots... if I lost generation, then you do something pestets

B
BlackClivage 03.05.20

Firstly - do not be rude! Secondly - do not poke me. I don't know you, like you and me! As for the Repack, then that's where I put the game when he passed it to seven. Besides not everywhere the quality of the Internet allows that to swing