3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elman Yarov 03.05.20 07:45 pm

Error \"ERR_GFX_D3D_NOD3D1X_4\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all,I have this error ERR_GFX_D3D_NOD3D1X_4 when you start the launcher. First, the launcher did not run after I disabled the AMD video card,the launcher starts,but now with an error in the Internet,googling says that it is necessary to remove D3DGear.exe I such a file is nowhere to be found. Maybe someone knows how to help?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 03.05.20

Reinstall dirext.

E
Elman Yarov 03.05.20

McLaren MP4-4
Is it possible to solve the problem without removing direct? Maybe some of the individual components?

v
vadim.postnikov 03.05.20

err_sys_ivalidresource_5 not be who will explain to me what the problem is can't create a character online as soon as nachinau preserving departure

P
Pinkiii 03.05.20

Disable the AMD graphics card, run the game(do not close the error), connect the video card and go again.5 hours solved the problem helped me.

after(enter the login and password) login to social club gta 5 throws

D
Dzhedd 03.05.20

err__gfx_d3d_nod3d1x 4 Error tortured! After each or before the mission crashes!Help who faced this problem as it can be quickly resolved...And I do not say that it is necessary to disable the video adapter while booting social.club.I nepomogaet...Maybe there is some other way...thanks in Advance...

R
ReYMAL 03.05.20

if you have NVIDIA then just add GTA 5 to the control panel , manage 3D settings program settings and there add gta5 exe and then push on CUDA and select your video card

D
Dzhedd 03.05.20

ReYMAL
thanks man helped me!) Uvazhuha)

s
sanker41 03.05.20

when you run GTA,there is a bug ERR_GFX_D3D_NOD3D1X_4(fails to detect the executable file of DirectX 10 or 11 or compatible graphics card. Install the latest DirectX version or video card compatible with DirectX 10 or 11. ).....tell me a solution to the problem is the video card ATI Radeon HD 6390

B
Braun Fuhrer 03.05.20

The cap towards direct xxx

s
sanker41 03.05.20

Braun Fuhrer
I downloaded DX11 it says it is already installed....right now, downloaded 10 this same error

L
L1no 03.05.20

sanker41
9 try to put

This error stems from the fact that you have not installed the drivers for my video card. You need to install the available drivers from the disk or the manufacturer's website. After that reboot the system and run the game

http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download

V
Vladislav97 03.05.20

sanker41
My friend what model is you computer?

T
Tamerlan Umehov 03.05.20

ReYMAL
And what kind of control panel? how to add a game?

R
ReYMAL 03.05.20

Tamerlan Omehow
start/control panel/NVIDIA control panel / 3D settings / manage 3D settings / programmnye settings / add and adding the shortcut to the game

S
Sergey Neznaev 03.05.20

I couldn't actually help me this error here err_launcher help I downloaded it yesterday, thought to normally play and then the bug and Doodle

E
Evgeniy Muharev 03.05.20

ReYMAL

S
SanSanZ 03.05.20

A PC Radeon and for NVIDIA too.

Just need better GP video cards at 20% or more. After that, start the game, turn to her when in the menu or the game return desired frequency, turn GTA and play. Tested on ancient HD6570 with Crimson and Catalyst (section AMD OverDrive).

M
MarkTreyd 03.05.20

ReYMAL
Tell your Skype, the same problem can't decide, help