3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20 07:45 pm

Select I battle))

Hello, on the sale of the incentive bought BFBC2 and got carried away, but online not so hot, I want to try a newer part, help to choose :)
These requirements:
More or less normal optimization (well, or at least the ability to reduce the count manually).
A great online.

Battlefield 1 do not offer a shit computer, and not enough money on litsuhu :c
17 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 03.05.20

Battlefield 4 - the quintessence of the very idea of a Battlefield and in my opinion the best part in terms of multiplayer. But if you want to play in the fourth that third Battle, in any case, you will have to shell out for add-ons, of which typed almost a dozen. So for a budget version of Battlefield 1942, but online can not guarantee, as not played it for very long.

A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20

Wing42
Combed through the Origin on the subject of add-ons in BF4 there is only card.
Without the DLC there is nothing to do what?)

W
Wing42 03.05.20

ALKALlNE
Well, there is not only the card (by the way, the most popular maps from DLC). Weapons, vehicles, modes. On the top servers with acceptable online you will not be allowed without the DLC.

m
magister1 03.05.20

By the way a year ago, DLS free a distributed. Like even all.

M
Metalist1925 03.05.20

ALKALlNE
if for fun then 3. 4 is not so fun, and cheaters in 4 a lot more

T
TonyMen 03.05.20

Part 3 better than 4, for me personally.

m
magister1 03.05.20

Metalist1925
First time I hear about cheaters.

P
Pertrubator 03.05.20

BF 4 just now polished to perfection, and in terms of performance on PC, and in terms of balance. I think it is better to start with it.
But the BF 1 is also quite interesting, though not to say that the space demands on hardware.

C
ColonelJason 03.05.20

ALKALlNE
No good deed goes unpunished. If all parts from Bf bc2 Bf1 to inclusive, play bc2. For my taste she's the best, with very considerable gap from the rest of the parts.

A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20

Pertrubator
Downloaded recently the pirates BF1, barely raised the fps to 30, when any Action game raped my iron :c
I have a card GT730, I think to continue you should not...

A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20

ColonelJason
The game is excellent, but normal servers are filled only at certain times (only play hardcore), and all sorts of x15 I don't want to go, so I went foolishly and after a couple of frags pumped a few titles, it's not interesting :(
I want to move on to another part just because of the more active online.

A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20

The choice is very difficult...
Have only 8€ per kinguinточкаnet
There found Battlefield 3 Premium for 6€ and Battlefield 4 for 6.50€
Most likely at first will try the multiplayer on Varese resting on performance, and only then I will look online :)
By the way, the glare from the scope much palyatsya do recon?)

A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20

If anyone knows where to get Premium key for BF4 for AWP MW FEVER DREAM, share the link :D

A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20

BF3 PREMIUM EDITION vs LIMITED EDITION
If you are going to take, what to choose?
the price is the same, Google did not help :c

W
Wolfenstein 03.05.20

1942... the rest of the bottom

A
ALKALlNE 03.05.20

Wolfenstein
As is the situation with online? :)

O
Old Hrych 03.05.20

Wolfenstein
I agree.