3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 03.05.20 07:45 pm

The Treasure map and their location (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

The theme is devoted to finding the treasure maps and treasure yourself:share the secrets of who where and what was in the chests.
I found only one place gave me 5000реалов
82 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neuntoter 03.05.20

where did you find usually give 5сот

L
Leksandra 03.05.20

In the game 22 buried chests, 19 maps find, 3 can be obtained only with Navy Kenueya. Find maps easy once you synchronize all viewpoints on the location, the map will display everything you can find on it, including maps, buried chests. And the chests to find, even easier in the lower right corner of the map are the coordinates of their location.

k
kazanlogon 03.05.20

Leksandra All this is true, but not all the coordinates written on the cards exactly coincide with the places of buried chests. So better to focus on Drawing on the map. In General, there is a guide which tells about all the treasure maps and buried chests Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag. There is video for clarity.

L
Leksandra 03.05.20

kazanlogon
They coincide completely, I found everything and all the chests were in the area, whose coordinates are indicated on the map.

k
kazanlogon 03.05.20

Leksandra
In the guide it is specified that the coordinates 606,835 not true and correct 616,835. And in the passage from RusGameTactics Alexander M pointed it out!!! If you get to 606,835 there is just a sea, a cherished goal a little further!

L
Leksandra 03.05.20

kazanlogon
I have everything in order, all of the chests found in maps)

m
mobakas 03.05.20

All cards found was playing on the Xbox now going through the PC

v
viktorian85 03.05.20

And what secrets and where to find them, who knows?

L
Leksandra 03.05.20

viktorian85
the secrets are buried the bottle(if I certainly correctly understood your question), they are visible on the terrain map when you synchronize all viewpoints.

v
viktorian85 03.05.20

Leksandra
Thank you try. Just at the very first Cape I have been everywhere. But one mystery was never found, and the map is not present.

With secrets figured out. Now, in those melodies jump. It kapets. An hour in one jump. Without them, as I understand it the team will not sing?

L
Laysik_One 03.05.20

viktorian85
even as sings. I do not understand why these pages. The team sings a bunch of songs, and the sheets are probably just collecting. The difference is not noticed until collected.

b
ba7main 03.05.20

help to find the remaining treasure maps, 19 was found and 3 can not, swept the entire map without result, on the Internet some where seen, people wrote that the remaining 3 cards you have to buy through the fleet of canwea? how to do it? really need one card with improve for jackdaws are unable platinum embossing(

J
JOKERIVAN 03.05.20

found 4 cards,it found 2 chests,but 2 others can't,to the coordinates that they are written no similar sites(coordinates 606,835; 749,625)...,help me..,the right coordinate will be quite enough,whether the screen))

L
Leksandra 03.05.20

ba7main
3 cards can only be obtained with Navy kenueya, for that you need a license and Internet.

JOKERIVAN
1) http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-buried-treasure-guide/?page=5
2) http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-buried-treasure-guide/?page=4

A
Andrey Lisnyakovskiy 03.05.20

The problem with the chest at coordinates 179, 593 Cape is Bonavista. An hour of running was never found. Someone already found this chest can you tell me where he is buried?

Screenshots

F
Fitterr 03.05.20

Andrew Lesnikowski
Go straight (like on the 2nd screenshot), cross the puddle, walk into the cave, at the end of the cave.

A

Fitterr
Thanks I'll try it.

Fitterr
to come here ?

Screenshots

F
Fitterr 03.05.20

Andrew Lesnikowski
No.
Stand on the place where the map was found, face to the shore and go anywhere without turning, rested in the lagoon.....

A

Fitterr
honestly I can't remember where she found...

Screenshots

_
_Monstro_ 03.05.20

Fitterr
I also searched for it...it's gone!