3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream 08.10.19 08:49 pm

Rabbits (Far Cry 5)

How to find the hare. Come to the hunting place, and they are not there. In the screenshot, where the cursor is located and hares. I found them only at night.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SenMarie 08.10.19

Never met, to my great regret... from a small game I came across only skunks (bastards, from the back fit and sprayed XD), wolverines, huh immortal turkeys, which fails to kill even with dynamite for the first time. =\
Yes, all venomous snakes...

L
LifeStream 08.10.19

M
Macros Easy 08.10.19

Hunting was not a problem when catching small game, it throws the drug.

S
ShadowM88 08.10.19

Marina Kapitonova
a couple of times across,and I must say that these creatures are bestie that not have at least one shoot(

f
fdsklf0ds88890 08.10.19

Even before the campaign in the 2nd region, usually 1-2 rabbits can be found. 1 is enough. In random places.

S
SenMarie 08.10.19

ShadowM88

And if they send Peach or Boomer? =D

S
ShadowM88 08.10.19

Marina Kapitonova
alas,I have not tried.although given their speed it is unlikely that they will catch up with them

S
SamLeoFisher 08.10.19

that kind of nonsense? Do any of these goals are not met . Only 1 test left, associated with it , the horror. Already and she did drugs and the night ran in two places, and day . With partners were, and without them - to sense 0 .

S
SenMarie 08.10.19

ShadowM88

Well, the Peach will definitely catch up, no wonder her nickname is elektrovenik XD

SamLeoFisher

But bears like mud - hunt the most. I recently so fucking lucky - randomly thrown into a field beside a forest, a jig, a black bear that I was looking at the instructions, popped out almost in a second... and him then wolves, and if not Peach, that is afraid of almost all animals, except the wolf drugged, I was a goner.

D
DemanShu 08.10.19

Some cowardly rabbits are in their holes, I times from the sixth found them. Are found in the forest. Noted on the map.

S
SamLeoFisher 08.10.19

Marina Kapitonova
Girl, you are very lucky , you said ?

S
SenMarie 08.10.19

SamLeoFisher

But for random enemies unlucky - definitely demolished in the far distance snipers. So lucky I am only in the hunt.

G
Gex32net 08.10.19

I apologize that the song isn't about birds, but I can't find Grizzly in the place where he is supposed to be an ordinary black bears, who NT in General can screen the Grizzlies to throw?

g
ganjin 08.10.19

Gex32net
The icons with them, in my opinion, only in the area of the mountain any there), where Jacob in General. Meet in the area of Faith, when the one animal turns into another. I performed a test - shot some asshole, he's the bear turned. Throw the bait maybe there will be a grizzly, not tried.
PS. But the birds, only found in the map of the place that and the screenshots here don't find.

P
PILOT82T 08.10.19

Grizzly bear,the same one in red,turn homeopathy hunting and run on red marks,I also a pair of black slammed until the Grizzlies needed.

g
ganjin 08.10.19

DemanShu
Oh! Thank you! From there found birds.

g
ganjin 08.10.19

PILOT82T
A grizzly is a brown bear (kind of), and not black and their names are different, respectively, the habitats are different. In the valley, for example, I have not seen them, only black.

S
SamLeoFisher 08.10.19

Marina Kapitonova
Well, as they say ,lucky in love heh )

D
DrAgon_steel 08.10.19

DemanShu
SAP! Night, by coincidence, finally - killed-eared bastard.

v
vad100500 08.10.19

DemanShu
They are found in this place, thank you!