3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
123-123 03.05.20 07:46 pm

Where to get the key to Saarthal? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Do the job Forbidden legend. The two parts of the amulet of Gauldur found, was the last, but the door in Saarthal closed, write: Dig. Need the key. So where to get this key?
20 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zer Ael 03.05.20

The door will open in the first quest of the mages Guild

N
NaNoPoSaN1337 03.05.20

Have Colegii Of Winterholme!

O
Ololo_OloloIIIeHbKu 03.05.20

The winterhold College is the first quest (called in the depths of Saarthal)

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

But if I don't want to join my dork? :)

123-123 03.05.20

And without joining the Guild in any way? Just want to finish first the main story, then only to take over the Guild.

O

On the other way.For this quest the location is awesome on the long quest of the mages Guild

s
stranger8 03.05.20

connected the amulet of Gauldur terrible crap. Only +30 to mana, health and strength. Although to pass this quest was much more interesting than the main quest xD

m
mxnaumoff 03.05.20

Try to approach the entrance, open the console, click on door and enter unlock may look

Z
Zer Ael 03.05.20

mxnaumoff, not very desirable. In dange scripts crammed on co-op with a group of mages - Mama do not cry. If consolite, it is better to find the id of the object or in the test hall to drive.

i
il4on 03.05.20

The Zera AEL'
All right, the console is evil. Prilipnite in this dungeon, for sure!

Quest for the mages, one of the first, nothing to worry about if you pass, all the events there after, especially at the end of excavation the floor of ice, I was PTS by the way)

K
Kirill Rimskiy 03.05.20

By the way, stuck there in the moment where you have a room to enter a combination of symbols (fish, birds, snakes) and the lever to pull to open the door. Do not prompt, what correct combination or the principle of the decision? Cheat reluctant.

Z
Zer Ael 03.05.20

Response to fish etc. always either on the claw or on surrounding objects.

O

Fanpal...Even a simple brute-force the door open to a maximum for 5 minutes or is it a joke from the forum to go and ask to get chewed in the mouth put?What happens when you get to the quest with the focusing crystal found in some Dwemer ruins...

K
Kirill Rimskiy 03.05.20

Answer on a previous post. Has already opened many such doors with combinations (where the claw should have been using). Everywhere discernible principle. immediately all 6 objects, the principle can not be traced, the claw is not needed. Problems?

A
Artifeks 03.05.20

there in front of this place there are stairs by which you descend on the sides of the stairs all painted

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

In fact, these two mysteries about the column and about the rings have got, remember it was a very interesting mystery about"the third eats first

K
Kirill Rimskiy 03.05.20

Decided. For each object, where you had to choose poultry, fish or snake was pretty well-hidden right image.

N
NICK-el 03.05.20

and the truth is, where to find the key, without entering into the College of mages?

N
Nyanpiro4ka 03.05.20

I hate those mages=) Better again the focus of crystal made =)

D
DemianMeridi 03.05.20

hmm...the claw always drawn what characters to enter(enough for claw to see in inventory)