3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolf273 03.05.20 07:48 pm

You need to change the language in the game (STEEP)

After preloading I went, and there I met the game on the great and mighty Chinese,it's certainly fun, but not much.In suport wrote but unlikely I'll respond as quickly as you want.Now the question,is it possible in the game change the language, I like Bette saw something similar but not sure so I decided to people with a normal version to refer to.If you can still be kind to throw a screen with the location of this option in the menu.Thank you for your attention.
11 Comments
Sort by:
1108782232 03.05.20

The fourth menu from the top (audio) box to the right -> the top line is the language selection. Why it is still in the game, only Chinese and Russian)

w
wolf273 03.05.20

One billion one hundred eight million seven hundred eighty two thousand two hundred thirty two
Thank you dear man, health and all the best)

o
oplk 03.05.20

offline activation then rolls or pure network?

A
Alxmo 03.05.20

oplk
Can be offline activation is possible, but the game itself is generally focused on the interaction with the players, a sort of MMO winter sports. So even if offline and it will be possible it will be terribly boring

o
oplk 03.05.20

I played the demo no one there pass unplayable purely one ride

666Hades666 03.05.20

One billion one hundred eight million seven hundred eighty two thousand two hundred thirty two
Thank you, kind people)))

d
daigryk 03.05.20

Good people!!! Throw off who ever Files the Russian language. I have all the languages except Russian. Maybe if you replace the Russian will appear.

R
Roman Kolpakov 03.05.20

OOO Guys fully subscribe to daigryk. Throw off please a file of the Russian version, of Course, good to improve English, but native is still better to play))

D
Difen666 03.05.20

I see that no files share can not(( Prbool steam version torrent to pull, but still Russian can't pull up...

v
vanya.pleshkov246 03.05.20

Difen666
the same shit I bought the game in uplay there is generally no Russian language that I do not know what to do I want to play entirely in Russian

R
Radames 03.05.20

vanya.pleshkov246
welcome,not found by chance russifiers?