3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
beloys 03.05.20 07:48 pm

The complexity guinta and its impact (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All kind time of day.
Decided to re-take the Witcher 3 for achievements and while I was digging around in the settings, I found setting the complexity guinta or something.
Standard is on average

Question to experts: can I get achievements on guintu (tournament Quinto, etc). twisting complexity guinta to a minimum?

Thanks in advance.

(Take a moment and ask where can I find a map of Philippi from the deck of the kingdoms of the North?)
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 03.05.20

beloys
For adivce don't know, but common sense tells us that is not affected. Besides, this option is supposed to only affect random opponents as the tournament of the complexity of the parties is always the maximum.
And Philip you can win from traders random.

B
Bupycop 03.05.20

beloys
The complexity guinta twist is possible, it's touching only on the strength of the deck and makes the enemy AI more reasonable. Also, this is evidenced by the fact that when you turn the difficulty slider to the game, then get out the message, with notification that some achievements will become unavailable. In quinte same, this message is not.

b
beloys 03.05.20

Bupycop and ArsenyPestr
Thank you.

b
butch78 03.05.20

Map of Philippi you can accidentally get victory over any opponent
P. S I had it from the blacksmith in Novigrad

W
Widukind 03.05.20

sense to reduce the complexity guinta in the game and so it is not too difficult on the hardest difficulty

G
Geralt-47 03.05.20

I increased the difficulty guinta at the maximum and what is the result? the enemy is me was just to throw the heroes. I play for the deck of the North, I only helps Foltest x2 to siege and durable connection. Otherwise there just is not defeat even numerically. Although it may win, although you should try very hard. I remember the first visit Vizim I played with this guy in the garden on the middle level of difficulty I only won I think the third time!

G
Geralt-47 03.05.20

in General, beat again on high difficulty, the fight turns into a mutual he flips spy and heroes. And if you don't have spies, I chovel or heroes you pestets.