3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danunafig 03.05.20 07:48 pm

Tell me on the passage (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all.
For once gathered to play and the choice fell on GTA 5, there are some issues, I'll be here as soon to write, hope it will help me to solve them.

At the moment, stole a submarine, she stands at the docks, but then the game is not, no missions, no. Michael was training in flight school before the first mission with a helicopter. Tell me what to do next to get the mission?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordVaeder 03.05.20

wait there how much I remember to run missions at some point

d
danunafig 03.05.20

How much we can wait? Already all the characters climb everywhere where I could think of. Michael is already fully finished flight school, silence is a hell.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 03.05.20

danunafig
You need to indicate that you have: license or ....... .

m
miniesterstvo 03.05.20

danunafig
I had such garbage and pirates, and license. It's stupid not to run some kind of script. Try to use the phone a different character's from different players. I think I solved your problem, can't remember exactly. But just remember that the crux of the problem I typed in the search engine. 2 hours it took me, until I realized that this is a bug.

d
danunafig 03.05.20

In General ride I was riding and the missions themselves went further. Saved the dude, and then tortured him. Let's see what further Buet.