3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biduk 03.05.20 07:50 pm

Rebooted comp (Dead Rising 3)

I have 8 GB of RAM i7 processor chetireh nuclear 3.7 gig. motherboard new. the graphics card is GTX570 . Play for an hour,impossible to crematory where the fat guy needs help. Need to find a girl in the crematorium. Approach the coffin where the fire is to otkrivati nazhemayu and the computer reboots,what is the problem!The graphics card is not heated, procesor also,the graphics card temperature 60gradusov ,Yu,processor 56 degrees and computer Virovets what to do. in the settings of VSO in mcconomy game play. And in this place where the coffin should be open must be the screensaver and the computer is overloaded what is the problem. Power supply 500 Wat. probably the unit need to change pomogite please.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanagan81 03.05.20

perhaps even so a hot map because I have very long Toch Toch this problem was with the game Just Cause 2 cured only with purchase of a new card :)))

M
Maxis1977 03.05.20

if you have litsuha,the problem is in the computer,if the pirates then it may be a lemon,renew the wood on vidyuhi,or download another Repack,but it is better to buy

M
Maxis1977 03.05.20

the problem is not exactly in vidyuhi if it overheated,you'd wind flew

b
biduk 03.05.20

I have a pirate and this is happening with the game watch dogs. changed the spring i7 processor on a new motherboard and 8GB of RAM ,basking percent i 7поменяли at Novi does not get hot, well at the settings and watch dogs, and dead rising3 on ultra settings but the computer is overloaded, and dead rising 3 graphics card is not overheated and the CPU is also not overheating and vyletaet probably blocks the supply issue power supply 500 Wat. In one place overloaded the computer where the coffin should be open with the girl and reboots the computer. I don't understand what is the problem, nothing heats the wood Novie VSO shorter new power supply 500 old Wat

K
Kanagan81 03.05.20

I had some time the game Just Cause 2 after enabling worked perfectly, but then began to howl the fan in the computer and it rebooted itself :)

b
biduk 03.05.20

I have nothing overheated checked the program and the computer reboots it is necessary to go to repair shop

b
biduk 03.05.20

probably power supply is weak
for processor i 7

R
Rex Dark 03.05.20

biduk
Throw out the computer or give me 10 rubles, I'll instead thank you! And buy a console here and the problem is solved!