3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 08.10.19 08:51 pm

Impressions from the full version (Titan Quest)

In this subject write about their impressions of the full game.
162 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pendalf2005 08.10.19

The game I really liked,right now the current it downloaded...but it turns out the problem with the flight...the game crashes sooooo often...sometimes I can't even play 5 minutes =((( if anyone knows what's the problem,plizz answer...

R
Reverrius 08.10.19

A line from 07 rooms Gambling (which is still in print):
First impression — it's beautiful. Second, it's the brakes! If you are going to upgrade your computer, but keep putting this off until the arrival of "a game for which I'll go all" (fans of TES4: Oblivion you can sleep peacefully, they already have everything) — here it is, the moment. Believe me, you will not regret it...

D
Disaid 08.10.19

And the full version is there.....in Moscow?

D
Dan4MerC 08.10.19

Pirates should ideas be =))
A license dolgovato have to wait

C
Crazy Anus 08.10.19

This game is really good, finally came out now continuation of Diablo. The atmosphere is the same - a lot of monsters and beautiful methods of killing. So far only one problem - constant crashes, hope the patch will be released soon.

S
STALKER_6k 08.10.19

so you downloaded it?The pirate is not present?

M
Masjan 08.10.19

Second — that's the brake!
brakes are the same as for the weak and powerful machines

E
Eldar 08.10.19

I understand buying it right now is not advisable...(brakes, crashes...)

D
Dan4MerC 08.10.19

Wait for the license, the truth will come out in August =(((

O
Onega 08.10.19

Crashes due to wrong settings Demand (as written on the forum AH). And the game is really catchy, but the music is not very...
Settings Demand:
-Mount .mds in DT4
-Turn on RMPS emulation only
Use Pr0t.St0p to hide the virtual drive(s)
-Titan Quest.exe -> Right click -> Properties -> Compatibility [x] Win98/ME [x] Disable Visual Themes [x] Turn off advanced text services for this program
- run via asr.exe 1.2

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 08.10.19

Luxury game. I'm excited about basically everything - beautiful picture, excellent physics, juicy sound, eight full combat classes (particularly the necromancer and assassin), etc., etc., etc.. but! Dude is that the same always have to play.. this is not Gud.. but where is the race? I would like still to pers and visually to your class came.. but Oh well. Something clearly write when at least once a game pass..

S
Soul_knight 08.10.19

The game constantly crashes , but after playing a few I liked, especially the gameplay and the count, however after 1 patch I think the game will be super ...

C
CADOBHIK 08.10.19

Same for a chick like Mona to play?

D
Dan4MerC 08.10.19

I liked the game...Is potrachennyj money, but still better to wait for a license from the beeches and natalitatea game full =))

What Cassano games... to get zubodrobitelny RPG you need to take the main advantages of Diablo, add good toppings, for example the Greek mythology in the end you will get a great RPG that will brighten up not one summer's day...in short a Must Buy
To the word if you are tired of Oblivion, it is a worthy alternative...
As for the game the graphics in it are just wonderful pleased me greatly...what About the rest of the phrase is all very well...nothing more to say payrate will understand
The worst thing about the game is the music, she did no, I did not like it could be better to do =((

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 08.10.19

The worst thing about the game is music, it is no

O_o You say that about all sound or just on the soundtrack? Just this whole Sholokhov sand, the sounds coming off of the bubble with drink and the sound of blows is the most awesome thing I've ever heard in games.. such effects could not be better fit into the atmosphere of the game with a similar theme.

D
Dan4MerC 08.10.19

I'm not talking about the sound effects...But only about the music =))

R
Reverrius 08.10.19

Hosted

Journal of Gambling, put the Titan Quest the following assessment:
Gameplay: 9.0
Graphics: 9.0
Sound and music: 9.0
Interface: 10.0.
Rating: 9.0.

Long time since they such evaluations are not put! Moreover, the game also received the editors choice and become the best in the room 07.06., scattered in all directions Hl2: Episode One, Hitman: Blood Money and Rise of Legends.
Compared to Titan Quest, Diablo II, resting on the sidelines!
I am very glad that the game came out a HIT! At the moment this is the best game released this summer.
I myself decided to wait for a license, although already Slyunkov flowed. When enough of the TESIV: Oblivion, it will be accepted for Titan Quest!!!!

D
Dan4MerC 08.10.19

scattered in all directions Hl2: Episode One, Hitman: Blood Money and Rise of Legends

But do not spread, of course, just went ahead with a few points...While at the moment there are 2 of the best games of the summer is of course the immortal HL2: Episode 1 and Titan Quest, and soon more and Prey together with FlatOut 2...
Summer 2006 good was not that old when playing at all in what was (((

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 08.10.19

And che you so hard with Diablo compare? If anything, the Titan Quest more Dangin Siege than Diablo..

R
Reverrius 08.10.19

I think it is better not to compare with anyone, because there and so it is clear that this is a great game!!!

PS Dungeon Siege also stands on the sidelines.
In General, soon will come another mythological RPG called Loki, with him we will compare then.