3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirussX 03.05.20 07:51 pm

Artillery (Fallout 4)

Friends stopped firing the gun when I throw a grenade...the Characters just stand near the guns and not doing anything...anyone have thoughts about this,what can I do...? Mods affecting these same guns there....
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 03.05.20

Atillery.
Spoiler

V
VirussX 03.05.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Ochepyatka,and I hadn't noticed...)))
How to edit,,,?

D
Daidjer 03.05.20

Look on YouTube.

V
VirussX 03.05.20

Daidjer
You can be more specific....?

K
Kraicher 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
Well, look how all the action happens.

F
FileCrasher 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov wrote:
How to edit,,,?
Write a letter to a PlayGround with a description of what you want to fix and with the address of the page

V
VirussX 03.05.20

amita-i-sabal
Forget all that...)))
And on the merits, somebody say something already...?

R
Rottan 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
You describe in detail the game process. Where and what.

A
Atlas057 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
The addition of the Nuke the world took place? If you built a camp of raiders in the Commonwealth, it ruined the relationship with the Minutemen. Maybe because of this.

s
saturn7774 03.05.20

Atlas057
Wise observation ...
Preston with my GG refuses to talk until the outposts will not cease to exist in the Commonwealth.

V
VirussX 03.05.20

Rottan
Yes, it was brought out,I go do not shoot...
Garvey somehow, with all his chums in the village is not...Sticks out where the rotorcraft is on the roof is,and the job gives...Hz what does he want...

R
Rottan 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
I do not understand. What kind of guns? There are a few dialogues and grandmother too. And then all the bunch is sent to Sanctuary. You're on YouTube look.

V
VirussX 03.05.20

Rottan
The question I have about guns,but about Garvey,I wrote that maybe something to do with this,that they do not go to the Sanctuary...
Grandmother sitting on the bench and not talking....Duck guns fired,then stopped...
Scrap the game to reinstall,then patch the new...

F
FileCrasher 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
So you threw a smoke grenade (step 10 of the quest), and one does not shoot from guns, right?
Spoiler
Maybe none of the settlers were not fixed on the gun control? (check in build mode)
Maybe checkers is not exactly cast - mark target, where to throw the checkers still available?

F
FileCrasher 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
Possible bugs and workarounds described here
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B8
Spoiler

A
Atlas057 03.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
Garvey some reason, with all his chums in the village is not...Sticks out where the rotorcraft is on the roof is,and the job gives...
You fashion likely bugout. Guns appear after the capture of the castle by the Minutemen, and they're even up to Sanctuary not realized.

F
Funt_1977 03.05.20

Atlas057
Sure !
Not without cheats ...
I have the Institute there, and jobs are hanging on destruction cheats.