3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilyas Rzayev 03.05.20 07:51 pm

Replacer tel: UNP vs. CBBE vs. LB. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. The subject is this: which of the above replaceref women's bodies better? A lot of googling but everyone has different opinions. In the opinion of the majority, the UNP is more realistic, feminine and sporty CBBE — curvy, all the cases, and LB — frankly, even too much. At the moment interested in UNP, but still, I would like to know the opinion of experts in this case.
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 03.05.20

Altair_ibn_La-Ahad
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/mods/cbbe_vs_unp_vs_lb-762371/

D
DEVIL_MC 03.05.20

UN7B

h
h-H-h 03.05.20

7B rules

_
_BESIK_ 03.05.20

To me it is the UNP without any rudolpho fanaticism + under it made a lot of armor and clothing ! Stroinski rule.

s
saturn7774 03.05.20

Learn how to use BodySlide and especially is not important, what replejser installed ...
There is not enough that a matter of taste, and fashion on the armor and clothes for discussing telephone For LB they ... some of it is very specific, and for UNP and CBBE their a dime a dozen ...
You didn't mention other body ... Forbidden Demonika, for example ... So there is no among Laura's belongings ( they are for prostitutes Hammerfell )

Asking opinions ?.. Find mods to replace vanilla armor and clothes, for a start and look at the proposed mod update ... Characters it is not a bare will to run ... If you change the body, change and vanilla.

Like I did: Took the body of UNP with all of physics, new skeleton, replaced all vanilla on this replejser and carefully edited Body of the Slider. Found left UNP body textures, and yourself repainted.

It is not necessary to buy a beautiful and colorful screenshots ... you in the game, still all would look different. This matter should be approached practically.

F
Funt_1977 03.05.20

saturn7774
Quite exhaustively ...
All right.