3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya233 03.05.20 07:51 pm

Mafia 3 is better than Mafia 2? (Mafia 3)

The guy who posted the video with comparisons with Mafia 3 Mafia 1 and 2, suddenly posted another video, but with the advantages of Mafia 3. Lol
9 Comments
Sort by:
k
kustowlad 03.05.20

I have HS in mafia 3 always crashed into the bushes and drove them

n
nio.smit 03.05.20

The plot is better, the second was a spineless Vito.In General, this is a half-breed Negro to son Schwartz like that of a maidservant. Passed twice already. Gave all Vito had to kill Cassandra and Burke. In the end dumped. With Joe nedokis took Place with the emphasis on Vito. Was hoping like in the early commercials, they go together Marcano to blame, in the end, Vito and Joe are Dating, but figure the ending one.

S
Stepan Ilich 03.05.20

Some good practices the third of the Mafia, do not cancel the fact that the game would be better if major to finish!

B
Bombardirovschik 03.05.20

Ilya233
well, in mafia 3 people fall down like bowling pins and carrying of corpses is made just like that, she's in the game does not need.
Bushes and concrete.

i
illegal3 03.05.20

Mafia 3 is good, but Mafia 2 is better, dearer

S
Starkiller10 03.05.20

Third - bullshit. There, the dialogue is even worse than the second. And these tasks are basic winning districts, supposedly to interrogate someone,to Rob,to kill,what this misery. And lasts in a circle from time to time.

W
Waffen 03.05.20

I 3shka liked,because looking for a new version of Godfather.

o
odinnevoin 03.05.20

The third is better than second, but something worse. But overall on the same level.

K
Keyner 03.05.20

Personally for me the second part better. After all, given the story impossible to forget.