3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman RR 03.05.20 07:52 pm

Tell me (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

How to make the game to use a divider on the drivetrain have never tried
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 03.05.20

Roman RR
Welcome.Look here can that you will find http://forums.playground.ru/euro_truck_simulator_2/gameplay/ruchnaya_s_delitelem-892821/

R
Roman RR 03.05.20

Victor.T.
thank you I will try

R
Roman RR 03.05.20

Victor.T.
and tell me what is the retarder in the transmission what it is

V
Viktor.T. 03.05.20

Roman RR
Then I think you will find more information.http://forums.playground.EN/euro_truck_simulator_2/tech/retarder_est_otvet-776654/
a big role from him in the game and in reality very useful thing.

R
Roman RR 03.05.20

Victor.T.
okay thanks for the info

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 03.05.20

Victor.T.
Victor.T.
And the game also helps. For example on the streamer gently down .

l
lehans 03.05.20

Roman RR
Retarder is a retarder brake cargo (and not only) cars, which by the action of electromagnetic or hydraulic force allows you to stop the vehicle without using friction brakes.

V
Viktor.T. 03.05.20

Alexander Dushkin
Welcome Alexander. I'm in the single almost did not skate,but for MP retarder is why.That's when Italy will do then we can think to enable it or not.

G
GamerBro 03.05.20

Victor.T.
Hmmm... well in advance to slow down the retard, not the brakes better?

A

Victor.T.
The multiplayer is also on the default map and there are also long descents and switchbacks , And most importantly retarder is needed for cruise control. If you play with the mouse and Klava .

V
Viktor.T. 03.05.20

Alexander Dushkin
Alexander on the default as I remember one streamer if I am not mistaken somewhere in the region of Italy.And are there time in five years that is to remember on which key it is assigned or not..I timescom the joystick so I better ride a couple of times on the press brake, the brakes more smoothly stake does not arise.

A

Victor.T.
On the joystick as it is not turned control of the truck's tune is worse than the keyboard is out. The gas and brake no problem.

V
Viktor.T. 03.05.20

Alexander Dushkin
I have you there at all, you can configure the keyboard to do not apply to you. http://store.steampowered.com/app/353370/Steam_Controller/
Good thing for travel batteries a month to play(8-10 hours a day, strained it and with the included vibration).Expensive but a bitch to me because I'm retired.

A

Yes, cool thing.

L
Leonid65 28.02.21

tell me how you can make it so that you can make a copy of the tuning in the workshop so as not to customize each truck and trailer yourself, and pressed the button in the garage, the copy of the tuning paid for and all the trucks and trailers are also tuned like my trailer and truck