3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ExtremeG 03.05.20 10:38 pm

Need help

Hello! Recently purchased AMD Ryzen 5 1060 1600 and GTX 3GB. In games like: Just Cause 2, Euro Truck Simulator 2, World of Tanks, The Long Dark, everything works perfectly on the ultra 60+ fps. And in games such as GTA 5, Forza Horizon 3, Watch Dogs (the first) there is a drawdown.
In those three games regardless of the settings there is a drawdown. As far as I remember even on older hardware was a bit better. Going into Forza 3, met 60 fps, but just traveling the world, began drawdown of up to 40 on ultra (especially in the city and on gravel roads), lowered the settings, the change in fps is minimal. Then I decided just to check what will happen, lowering the settings to the minimum and putting the lowest resolution screen. Exactly the same drawdown! In the same places! Later decided to test in GTA 5, then change the settings a little impact but also not so hot. I looked in YouTube for the benchmarks(with this processor and none, or about) everything should be much better :)
The CPU 6 cores 12 threads. What would you recommend? The whole system is new. When playing the processor is loaded on 1% -40%
System
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
The GTX 1060 WF OC 3GB
Mother AB350-GAMING 3
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 03.05.20

ExtremeG
Gta5 on the max graphics settings takes more than 8 gb. VRAM on fullhd. I'm on 1070 2.6 GB. do not put in 2K 144 Hz. then the fps is stable up to 140 and no drawdowns of less than 60. Reduce to start a permission to get max fps of over 100. Then see which settings reduce fps running though the task may be disk works or the other .

H
Huskarl Krstk 03.05.20

ExtremeG
The tests had to watch or at least someone to consult. + What RAM, and what are the frequencies?

A
AndreyBatkovich 03.05.20

ExtremeG
And I would also pay attention to the memory - load dependence on frequency of the memory, etc.

P
Palych Rokov 03.05.20

first, vidyahu you take gaven, low what is it 980ти, the main cause of brakes you have this video card 3 GB of VRAM is stupid is not enough, and secondly, the Riesen you need to take was not below the 1600s and 1700s at least better, in games AMD percent is weak, of course they are better Tupikov, but Intel does not hold well and the mother is being the Riesen we had to take on the chipset ах370

a
airstorm 03.05.20

ExtremeG wrote:
The GTX 1060 WF OC 3GB
That's the reason. If you have RAM less than 8 gig then the second reason of aceveda.

H
Huskarl Krstk 03.05.20

Steve Taller
1600x is almost indistinguishable from the real one. 1700h and is overpayment for slightly higher frequencies of RAM, and some now from 980 and рх470. 980ti is still ultra pull, what is the minimum?
The mother on the X chipset has virtually no meaning, when you purchase the R5.
airstorm
He has no drawdown due to the RAM obviously, with insufficient OP, he would have fps punched in the bottom.

P
Palych Rokov 03.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
1600s different frequencies to which the conventional 1600 does not pursue acceleration of Riesen weak, 1700h better by the presence of two additional cores and 4 threads, respectively, and on the gth 980 and рх470 so it's junk in macsalka to play at least 980ти need and not everywhere will extend, AA sure will have to disable the chipset is always set and speed work in General is also

H
Huskarl Krstk 03.05.20

Steve Taller
not 3.9, and 3.9?
Top chipset special buns does not, and there is a serious overpayment (Well he took the 1700, there is another matter(Look the difference and besides the usb slots support sli and crossx there is practically no difference).

P
Porsche911GT3RS 03.05.20

3 gig on vidyuhi nothing. I'm an old gtx 760 changed on it and the 4 gig was, and she is 4 years.ЖТА5 when the XS came out a long time, and requires a minimum of 4 gig for ultra.

E
ExtremeG 03.05.20

16 gig operatives.
KRC, I don't know what the problem was, but now on the ultra in the GTA 5 60 fps in the city and fields, etc., with subsidence of up to 55 rarely. (smoothing had on the high to do, because 3гиг :) )
In the Witcher 3 60 fps with dips to 57 on high-ultra, is also rare.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 03.05.20

Steve Taller
1600 drives Sya EASY to nominal frequency 1600S. Makes no sense to take the 1600S, when the rates are the same. But then, and this applies to all processors from AMD as lucky. 1600S-1800S younger brother, and he will take 4000 more chances, but stable operation, especially in severe applications, where the processor plays a role, may not be.
1700H - not the best choice for a budget PC, if for igrulek, 6700k then it would be the same. To 1700H highly desirable mother on chipset X370. He was one of the first, and were going specifically for the 1700 / 1800s. The mother for him to be petty.
Games do not utilize such amount of cores / threads, alas, games are not rested 8 cores / 16 threads. Thus, money.
980 TI = 1070. it is not necessary to advise an outdated video card when there are cheaper new gtx 1070.
RX 470 - TRASH. No, NO, not in that sense, its not supposed to be near the gtx 1070, its level is below 1060. Level 1060 gtx - 480 RX (or the new RX 580, RX 480 - again, OUTDATED).
In total, 1600 and 1700 is the same CPU, only 2 cores it is locked. 1600S - 1800S is the same. Rejection. And indices they have the same.
GTX 1070 (or 980TI) at the moment, is the best choice for a gaming PC. 1080 is already redundant.
Here is seen the price segment.
Assembly 1700 + Х370 + 3200 CL14 is a little different price segment. The same will and 6700k for toys it would be preferable, since the build on AMD a little more complicated, you need to fit the RAM under it. I don't know how fixed the problem of compatibility and the memory on the chips Hynix. Samsung friends, but because of this I ordered in Germany.
ExtremeG
16GB of RAM is good, BUT the question here is frequency. Reisen's friends from high frequency RAM, and very good, and the more the better. 3000 is the minimum recommended. And the CAS latency , in games, it plays a very important role, but I recommend to look in the direction of the CL14. That was what I took.
Drawdowns are the place to be - the upload world save, environment: vegetation, NPCs, equipment, items, buildings. To 55 is about. That's when the 5 will drop, then panic.
Seriously, from 60 to 57 - and You have the panic? PF...
There is already said, but really, 3Gb of VRAM is the worst choice. It is necessary to nobody. No one even slightly familiar with PC, will not be such to take.
There is an answer with a similar problem from this forum:
http://forums.playground.ru/software/posle_ustanovki_windows_10_nachalis_nebolshie_frizy_v_igrah-943358/
matrixbbs wrote:
It is necessary to disable this option www.screencast.com/t/ZnuFVQ2xTs
After updating Windows distributes these updates thereby loading the disk system.
Huskarl Krstc
Huskarl Crsd wrote:
with a shortage of OP he would fps punched the bottom
All rightly pointed out, if he didn't have enough RAM, the game would have subtracted mercilessly to make room, IF there is no paging file, but as it turned out, drawdowns from 60 to 57...
---- ---- ----- ----- -----
In GTA 5 there is a scale - filled VRAM. Topping in consumption, he warns of possible incorrect operation. And if the author followed the advice, 3 GB of memory he had.
As an option, IF NOT, then RAM the game RAM, slower.
I have a gtx 1080 + the 1600S, the problems I met.

P
Palych Rokov 03.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
not lazy so much to Topstitch, gaming comp gth 1080 excessive??? Are you serious??? For a gaming computer, even in 1080p gth 1080ти is not always enough, and you're talking about one 1080p tell Reisen to igrulek weak and optimizan for them there as there was at fofix, but better to take really 1700h, maybe in the future 8 cores/16 threads will be needed

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 03.05.20

Steve Taller
1) the Future will come someday, somewhere... a Fool seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it next to him. It was the same with FX 8 cores, when they started more or less working, they are already morally and physically obsolete.
2) again, 1600 is the rejection from 1700. Now only 6 cores of steel to somehow get in. For Bugatti it to replace the i5 - 1600.
3) 1700 / 1800 - AMD is positioning them not as a game processor. These processors take multi-tasking applications. There is one streamer took. He will write, convert, play and dunno what to do - at the same time.
4)
Steve Taller wrote:
For a gaming computer, even in 1080p gth 1080ти is not always enough, and you're talking about one 1080p tell
You, PERSONALLY, are the owner of a gtx 1080? Although the profile looks 1080TI. And this person is me says that this video card is NOT ENOUGH.
Are you crazy, dear? probably in someone else's... Where You picked up this? In some games it is not enough? You either lie or run, I don't know how, what, and where. Our opinion does not coincide.
I am the owner of 1080, at the time, regretted its purchase. FullHD for her missing head.
Folic - exceeded 100 frames. Witcher, over 80 personnel. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered exceeded 70 frames (not remember exactly). All Parker and over 80 staff. Rise Of The Tomb Raider for 70 personnel. Deus Ex Mankind Divided similarly.
Walk through the list, and remember the game where it wasn't even 60 frames easily.
But, there are always exceptions - ARK, but there is optimization enough to swear. In GTA 5 I got 40 frames, mindlessly removing, my mistake.
I don't know what else to call it. And then there appears 1080 TI, which is 30% more powerful. Yes, she's actually resting. That's it I exactly came to the conclusion at the time - EXCESSIVE POWER for FullHD. Frame rate per 100 passes.
Rare game, all will agree, but a bother, and for them to take 1080 / 1080 TI - 35 / 42 thousand. It will be easier to sell 1070. Not worth the bother as cool for a couple of games, it is at least economically feasible.
5) Riesen for igrulek weak and optimizan for them there as there was For the games rules, its 60 frames, they are EASY to work out. And while You are complaining, people sit and play. What should be understood by optimization. He drags worse and i7. The rest is still for a maximum of parrots. And Yes, they are rather weak at performance per core, where the frequency still plays a major role. And so, pulls great, I have no complaints, not much difference between the 4790k b 1600S, until I noticed.

E
ExtremeG 03.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
The graphics card I got as a replacement, purely to relax in the evening. Thank you for rational answers!

A
AndrewStail 03.05.20

Well, firstly the video card memory for these games is not enough, in the second operatives if 8 GB then you never