3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yons Colaq 03.05.20 10:39 pm

How to save the Normandy? (Mass Effect 2)

Three times tried and failed. All of the improvements there, the scale of the hero is completely filled. I read somewhere that you need to pass all the quests (in the journal) and explore the planet. The second thing is a chore, but after I researched God-knows-what, you got a medal Researcher, but was left unexplored planet. Question: do I Need to study all the other planets? And after I researched all the planets in the constellation, at the top it says only 85%, although more planets gone (all over the place)?
Impact the death of the crew (Dr. Chekwas, Kelly, etc.) on the third part?
Sorry, if such question already was. Thanks in advance.
At all passing ALL died. Even the old Cheques:(
64 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 03.05.20

Kaylara [Fire Lady]
the death of the crew is not important to ME3.
So the crew was killed immediately need to go on a suicide mission (omega-4), after the installation of the system friend or foe (the actual installation of this system can be suspended)
For planetary exploration, most importantly, extra mission if you completed them, then explore all not necessary because the necessary resources just for grades and headroom in excess of all grades not where pritority. Only losing money on fuel and probes. If you have viewed the constellation of all the planets, but still shows 100%, then a new object will appear in the further passage and so will the mission.

z
zl_leshiy 03.05.20

brazilium
the absence of chacos and even Kelly is reflected in мэ3, the same fish would have to re-buy. plus Pastukhov does not get drunk once again with cheques, unless of course it's first visit to the citadel is not found in hospitale and on Board that will otsutstvuet a number of dialogov and disputes on the ship.

how to save the crew of 12.
1 completed all side quests team
2 a stranger to take at the last moment. when all patients!
3 as soon as poluchina system your chudai to descend at once into honey Osiek and unblock geta and immediately to his task of reprogramming the Geth. that will allow you to get extra upgrade Geth shield during execution of the task (as it turns out we shouldn't Geth eretikov saved)
4 after the execution of the task of the Legion Susie asked everyone piled off the ship. so the collectors were able quietly to go on Board. and she's got freedom in their actions.
5 after the return of the team (all additional assignments are made, the arrival of the grey mediator, and so on, all the planets surveyed) Pastukhov said he was going to save the team and immediately blowing on omega
IMPORTANT.
- led all second units must conduct Garus, others die.
here and found the whole team in the cans once they are saved you can abandon them or send someone with them, usually the most useless is sent to pers this tain. but he will save all.
the finale, alive and healthy. however pielichaty scenes there. omission. )))

Y
Yons Colaq 03.05.20

Thanks for the tips

a
alphawerewolf 03.05.20

not necessarily, with the rescued Tain to send,and what he is most weak, Mordina can be sent, except for Garrus to command good and Miranda,the pipe need to send Tali or Legion, or Kasumi, they're all going to survive. The last battle you need to take players on points which forces the computer thinks the weakest, Tali, Kasumi, the stronger will be those characters who will remain to guard the door the more chance that no one will die, and under the hood biotika need to you were either Jack or Samara

a
alphawerewolf 03.05.20

by the way, you can not even accomplish the mission in Tali loyalty until the very end, and then drag the boats to the ship of the Legion, a cool strap that ties behind it))

l
le_Sab 03.05.20

alphawerewolf

The last battle you need to take players on points which forces the computer thinks the weakest,

I took Grant and Samara is they the weak? ;))))

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 03.05.20

1) to command the second squad have Jacob, Miranda. (loyalty)
2) into pipe to send the engineer Tali, Legion. (loyalty)
3) with the saved (Canvas, Kelly), send Mordina.
4) biotic (Samara, Jack) (loyalty)
5) guard the door to keep the most powerful of the Persians.
6) to take the weaker, like Tali, Jack.

z
zl_leshiy 03.05.20

hardblade13
I'd say there'd go and let the whole world wait, collectors still do not flee.

alphawerewolf
stronger? burn, in the cutscene on the main will streut, gryunt dies at the second door, and Garus no!

Kaylara [Fire Lady]
I forgot, above all else, the ship doesn't forget to upgrade, this is the job Jacob, Tali and Garus, and then someone may fall in the beginning of the mad mission!

Y
Yons Colaq 03.05.20

Already ready:)

S
SVALK3R 03.05.20

I'm here half an hour ago, went MS2, by the way first time it went, so before you go on omega 4, I start to fly to the Citadel to do one side quest with fish from the lake, when I did it I turned of the masses and wanted pozyrit how to make so that all would have survived. I saw that if I planted something or to perform some realties mission do not have time to rescue all the staff, unfortunately I Sevilla a long time ago and so I had no choice suck it up and feel sorry for the poor people. Despite the fact I still had two Persian not loyal. I did the quest just for them with Jack I got in a fight over Miranda and Zayed due to the fact that I went to rescue workers and not chase enemy. And lo and behold, we are alive and kicking, no one died. I was in a long nedoumevanie why it happened because he wrote that they should not survive, no I'm certainly glad that they survived, that was the goal but the campaign is the website which wrote that don't vysazhivaetsya after activation of the system, foe, wrong.

z
zl_leshiy 03.05.20

SVALKER1
they vaivute love, and talking about the ship's crew, so you мэ3 some characters will be unavailable, and their little pleasures, too, though in мэ3 from these characters as former members of no use in General.

I
Infiltrator 03.05.20

That's just passed .
Survived, Garrus ,Gryunt ,Jacob and Samara. All as wanted except death Mordina sorry that it happened. Well, all the same 1 time passed.

z
zl_leshiy 03.05.20

Without A Name
the main thing then do not forget to unsubscribe. who do you have in мэ3 Genova treated, and that there is a suspicion that there is a syndrome Alistair Wynne and the other Immortals of the Dao, as they do not kill, they are very much alive :)

S
SVALK3R 03.05.20

Without A Name
Don't be that way *ATTENTION!!! SPOILER!!!* he would seravno died in part 3, I'm already a little tear has not broken :'( poor Mordin

O
Olly-alpha 03.05.20

Happy two in a row, especially without straining, kept alive the entire team. That's how it was with me

To send on a suicide mission:

1. All 12 party members loyal. In order to ensure full loyalty of the crew, must not only pass all mission partners, but also to solve two of the dispute on Board Normandy: between Miranda and Jack, and between Tali and Legion. To keep the loyalty of mentioned needed pumped replicas of Paragon/renegade you need to use when they argue.
2. Normandy upgrade to 100 percent.

To achieve, you need to complete the quests other party members TO progress through the system the reapers -another. And then there will be only fast, not being distracted by side missions, go to rewrite the Geth. Yes, it is to be rewritten, because their destruction is not profitable, from the point of view of the M3.

Now on a suicide mission.
1. In the pipe is Legion, distracting squad commanded by Garrus.
2. With the rescued colonists and crew members Normandy goes Jack, the second team is headed by Miranda, Samara holds a shield (or Morinth, it does not matter).
3. A battle with protonica took Mordina and Legion or Garrus and Grunt.

The result: two times passed under this scheme, works 100 percent. All alive, healthy and happy.
However, once passed disloyal Tali and the same result - all survived. Tali just will not send at all and once again not touched.

he would seravno died in part 3, I'm already a little tear has not broken
No, not true. In the third part of Mordin can survive.

zl_leshiy
If Mordin died in ME2, then in the third part of Genova treats some absolutely salarians left with a forgettable name, which even almost pathetic.

C
Cvoxalury 03.05.20

1. All 12 party members loyal. In order to ensure full loyalty of the crew, must not only pass all mission partners, but also to solve two of the dispute on Board Normandy: between Miranda and Jack

The loyalty of Miranda is not quite mandatory. I lost that loyalty, and could not recover, but she survived, being appointed leader for the second time. Me-the wiki confirms.

With the rescued colonists and crew members Normandy out Jack

Better to send Kasumi, since she's the weakest party member will die, when it will be to hold an attack, then took Jack and Tali (though hardly in the battle against human-Reaper you need a combat party members, they are still not doing anything, so Kasumi, you'll have to carry).

to go to rewrite the Geth. Yes, it is to be rewritten, because their destruction is not profitable, from the point of view of the M3

Why? overwrite the heretics give +150 assetm Get and -150 to assetm quarian.
From the point of view МЭ3 disadvantageous destruction of the base of the collectors, as additional assets are lost in the brain of the Reaper... and something else.

O
Olly-alpha 03.05.20

Seven hundred eighty three thousand one
I write recipe, which will work for sure. The easiest way to save at 100 percent loyalty of the team, it will confirm any source. And I also wrote that once was disloyal Tali in the same pattern.

Better to send Kasumi, since she's the weakest party member will die, when to hold the attack
Better than that? =)))
She did not die, ALL are still alive. I about it above wrote in black and white, no? All 12 party members remain alive and write again. Necessary.

Why? overwrite the heretics give +150 assetm Get and -150 to assetm quarian.

Spoiler.
I understand that in the event of reconciliation of the Goths and fresher in the third part overwritten geta add points and kurinskogo fleet, and getsome. It is written in the updates in the description of each of the fleets. It stresses that overwrite the heretics, refusing (for the second time, assholes) from old cars and significantly increased the power of the Navy as the Goths and boats.

C
Cvoxalury 03.05.20

Better than that? =)))
She did not die, ALL are still alive. I about it above wrote in black and white, no? All 12 party members remain alive and write again. Have

My bad, forgot the mention the loyalty of all. I will not climb.

I write recipe, which will work for sure

Disloyal Miranda will work too for sure. Simply said. Someone might still want this information.
A Fire-team Leader for the second team (referred to by Miranda as the diversion team).
Ideal: Garrus, Jacob, or Miranda. Note that Miranda will not die here even if disloyal
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Suicide_mission#Collector_Base:_The_Long_Walk

in the case of reconciliation of the Goths and fresher in the third part overwritten geta add points and kurinskogo fleet, and getsome

Possible. Check for yourself. I still Get and kwariani remain separate fleets at the terminal...
Just after all, the logic first before reconciliation, they will do more to destroy the fleet and it will initially be weaker.

O
Olly-alpha 03.05.20

I still Get and kwariani remain separate fleets at the terminal...
Yes, they remain separate, but a record of the heretics appears in updates from both fleets.
Before the reconciliation, if you talk to Legion, he admits that rewriting the heretics was a mistake, because deprived of the normal Goths tactical advantage. However, after the conclusion of peace all wrapped differently.

C
Cvoxalury 03.05.20

And the figures can be how much then is the strength of Korean?