3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 03.05.20 10:41 pm

Questions about the gameplay! (NieR: Automata)

1 When you turn on the target, can we switch targets?
2 Chests with chains how to open it?
3 Items to improve weapons can be created from something or by someone?
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Get Ohotnik 03.05.20

Why are you doing this? The aim of the game is one - staring at anime ass

S
Sirines 03.05.20

v hlam
1) If playing on the controller, the movement of the right stick to the side. Auto-goals in the murder of the current captured in the game as I understand is not provided.
2) as far as Possible in the story will explain how to open them. I don't know.
3) If I understand correctly, the only farm from mobs or grind with locations.

T
Tombstone Warden 03.05.20

About the second question: Open can 9, to play it you need to beat the game 1 time. Whether they open the third playable character I don't know.

O
Odinn89 03.05.20

v hlam
Emil still sells ESTs.

v
v-hlam 03.05.20

Thank you all!
More questions:
1 is it Possible to put that weapon away (well, so it completely disappeared, I have after some conversations that she was running until the fight started)?
2 After the quest when you give between all the fridge to move, I lost the card (the chip in place, take out and put in is still there). This is all wrong?

P/S/
Maybe someone knows
If the settings tab in the Other row Toggle self-destruct function put On.
The game on the joystick(don't know how on the keyboard) press the two trigger at the same time and hold
2B will explode and the normal damage will deal all around (three meter robots lvl 30. floor strip removed)
However she will remain the one percent lives and dress smashed to pieces, but refrigerator clothes, maybe if on the bed to sleep, too(not tested).

P/P/S/
Sirines
CeTO nifiga I have it the goal doesn't change, maybe I had some settings turned off.

A
AlayaVijnana 03.05.20

What is the maximum throughput chip-module? I +5 is not rocked yet, many places are starting to take.
v hlam
The purpose of the change like so: clamp lock it and the right analog stick in a direction, the in-game tutorial can still be viewed

k
kaoral98 03.05.20

how to use the scanner and that I'm stupid a little bit

k
kaoral98 03.05.20

opensource projects, eh, I mean boots

m
moblin 03.05.20

Kester
+6. You can stick 2 identical, but each module has its limits. Example. Skil when you charge a power attack at +6 gives 300%, if you stick a 2 by 6 will not give you 600% there is a limit of 400% or so every skill.

v
v-hlam 03.05.20

Odinn89 wrote:
Emil still sells ESTs.
I actually can not find.
Where it should be?

v
v-hlam 03.05.20

Found
It's"musical train.

But as a hog drive?

m
moblin 03.05.20

v hlam
As well as the moose. Buy consumable material, and sit back and smakes action.

R
RGC 03.05.20

Anyone tell me how to use taunt? Write to press 2, but 2 on the keyboard is a flashlight. Still do not quite understand what is the meaning of the chip counter, but I am not particularly experimented. About the clothes is also not quite understand, like you can whether the color of the hearth, or skin change, but where this is done?

P
Purgesha 03.05.20

RGC
chip counter with a certain chance returns part of the damage you receive back to the enemy.

but I have a question in terms of the mechanics of the fight. Are there any combo in the game? because I noticed either you are spam light attack or strong, or attack after a Dodge and a combination and how would it. I mean, for example, in 2011 the DmC was actually a combination of different type(x x x y for example), and then I would see absolutely nothing, almost, just a couple kombinasi hurt even once....

v
v-hlam 03.05.20

Purgesha

R
RGC 03.05.20

Purgesha
Also annoying, the fact that there is no combo list. Sometimes doing some new things, but I can not figure out exactly how I make them

v
v-hlam 03.05.20

RGC
The same garbage

R
RGC 03.05.20

v hlam
Damn well that's how it is these things do not understand? By air all walks

P
Purgesha 03.05.20

In short the game was the first time I understand the combinations in the second passage)

O
Odinn89 03.05.20

For 9S as something dull to play...